Squad Server - now available at an AhoyWorld near you!

AhoyWorld Outreach

2 minutes ago, GamerbugUK said:

Well I picked up a copy so if  can pull myself away from Subnautica, I'll jump in and see how this works.

FYI total n00b.

No worries im sure someone on the mod team will be able to show you around :D!

Hope you enjoy and see you on the battlefield. 

10 minutes ago, Lindi said:

Different controll scheme which while not bad is getting in the way of me.

I share that sentiment. I'm so glad that freelook is bound to LAlt by default, too, as that's probably one of my most used buttons next to movement keys and pressing it has become intuitive. Feels odd, still, to play such a similar game with yet such a vastly different feel to Arma.

So far I've missed out on the good stuff that's been going on, but I'm dying to jump in some time.

We'll be hosting an event soon!

If you have Squad, please feel free to drop by for cookies and fun. If you're new to Squad, plenty of folk can help you out. It's not a scary learning curve, especially if you've played ArmA.

Disclaimer: Cookies are not provided by the Squad Moderation Team.

13 hours ago, JANXOL said:

Yeah, I already rebound what I could to make it more like my arma keybinds.

Yep aready done that, thing is I use pedals for lean and that aint an option in Squad, so my leaning leaves a lot to be desired.

Had a quick go last night on the firing range, feel simple enough, hope to pop on this weekend.

4 hours ago, GamerbugUK said:

Yep aready done that, thing is I use pedals for lean and that aint an option in Squad, so my leaning leaves a lot to be desired.

For quick/wiggle-peaking corners I can recommend using "C" for lean left and "V" for lean right since you can use them easy with your thumb which means that you don´t need to take away a finger from WASD for manouvering. This is obviously just personal preference but I feel like this way I can pretty easy get the most out of the peekers-advantage.:)

1 hour ago, Noah_Hero said:

For quick/wiggle-peaking corners I can recommend using "C" for lean left and "V" for lean right since you can use them easy with your thumb which means that you don´t need to take away a finger from WASD for manouvering. This is obviously just personal preference but I feel like this way I can pretty easy get the most out of the peekers-advantage.:)

Not a bad idea, cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mark T unpinned this topic