Even though everyone knows my opinion anyways: Less is more
+ very faction specific Arsenal (i.e. if you are USArmy you can only use UCP & OCP gear, etc.) but if too many people were complaining that they could no longer use their favourite weapon than the restrictions could only be applied to Vest, Helmets, Uniforms.
+ focus on RHS as Core mod as it provides a ton of stuff in decent quality
+ TF Radio as we already have it and people got used to it but I also wouldn´t complain if we`d go back to ACRE
+ STUI as it is better than the vanilla-group-UI
+ ACE as otherwise we could just play vanilla-Arma
- SMA as it offers not all that much more than RHS
- CUP as I dont want to play Arma 2 and it also offers a lot of RHS duplicates
- LMount as it was a nice idea but is horribly annoying if you cant just change your scope in the arsenal because that mod forces you into an annimation...Also I dont feel like that many people were abusing the instant-sight-swapping-possibility
- MGP as RHS really stepped up their game when in comes to vests wich means that we don´t need another ton of vests and it other than that just offers a bunch of uniforms wich goes against the idea of a "faction specific Arsenal" anyways
- Special Saus because no one needs these beards
~ maps as for me the vanilla maps are good enough and I dont really need other ones.
~ FIR because I am never flying on AWE so I can´t tell you wether we need it or not
~ 3CB is genereally a nice mod and fits with the idea of a "faction specific Arsenal" but I would not really miss it if it was gone
(+ = keep, - = ditch, ~ = idk)