Changes to EU3

David

I can't help but seeing the date while reading this, but honestly don't think the idea in itself is bad.

Currency might be incredibly difficult to implement properly, but if done correctly it should add some value to your life.

Guest Bartlett

Does this mean the coins on here?

Does this mean the coins on here in this forum? How do we earn these coins?

I wonder how it will work. I'm kindly asking for full FAQ first before implementing. I'm not a test-bunny. I haven't seen A10 doing any kind of problems on EU#3 from experienced players.

Also when there are reforms please do something about reading the rules. Like submission for acre, or similar.

I wonder how it will work. I'm kindly asking for full FAQ first before implementing. I'm not a test-bunny. I haven't seen A10 doing any kind of problems on EU#3 from experienced players.

Also when there are reforms please do something about reading the rules. Like submission for acre, or similar.

Can't tell if...

I agree. We should ask for at least 100 Ahoy Coins as payment through a form before handing out the password to the channel, and add one for the server itself; that way, only long-term AW members are able to join EU3, and the scrub epidemic might finally ebb off.

and the scrub epidemic might finally ebb off.

I see this implementation dividing EU3 and i dunno if thats a good thing or not :) might be good for the people  who are asking for a stepping stone server??? 

Hi, I was wondering how one can pay for ahoyworld coins and what the conversion rate is with this implimentation? As with all things in gaming there has to be a way to speed up the process of earning these coins?

Also could we see these implementations into EU1 and EU2? Maybe KSP?

Do we have to pay per minute of sever usage?

Lastly what is the cost of each round and the price of fuel for each vehicle?

This topic should be locked out. I mean only statement should be there. Nothing is clarified. Members are now guessing what and how it will happen. It sure would be interesting feature. This will construct a lot of questions and misinterpretations which later can result in probably bending them according to community.

This is obviously April's fool joke. Core-staff, Admins and Moderators never gave us "low-info" response on changes. David, you magnificent bastard. Sneaky as Baconmop.

Let's break out this statement into pieces:

"as of midnight" - obviously 01042016,

"more milsim" - Ahoy Core-staff always stated EU#3 will never be milsim.

I'm not going into AC ratios.

I can see through internet hubs,wires and all the patches panels of the world David choking in laugh atm reading our peasant posts.

@David: you should come and play sometimes on EU#3 with us. You'd see much more profit with these rules on EU#1.

Very interesting use of AC.

@Colsta there's your answer.

Guest Bartlett

Sorry I'm quite confused by this. Can somebody explain the coin system? Do we have to pay for these coins?

Can somebody please explain the coin system? Do we have to pay for coins???