Changes to EU3

David

Sorry I'm quite confused by this. Can somebody explain the coin system? Do we have to pay for these coins?

If you cannot think of anything interesting or useful to say on the forums to earn your coins, then you'll have to buy them.

Contact Slick who can set up an account for you at the Ahoyworld-Coin-Bank (ACB). Also check out their website AW-coin-lenders.com for the latest deals.

Or if you're looking for a way round this system, I may be able to hook you up with some shiny coins if you can do some favours for me...

You need a webcam and I like kinky stuff

Guest Bartlett
If you cannot think of anything interesting or useful to say on the forums to earn your coins, then you'll have to buy them.Contact Slick who can set up an account for you at the Ahoyworld-Coin-Bank (ACB). Also check out their website AW-coin-lenders.com for the latest deals. Or if you're looking for a way round this system, I may be able to hook you up with some shiny coins if you can do some favours for me...You need a webcam and I like kinky stuff

I'd love to but I'm only 12 ;)

Guest Bartlett

Lol

If you cannot think of anything interesting or useful to say on the forums to earn your coins, then you'll have to buy them.

Contact Slick who can set up an account for you at the Ahoyworld-Coin-Bank (ACB). Also check out their website AW-coin-lenders.com for the latest deals.

Or if you're looking for a way round this system, I may be able to hook you up with some shiny coins if you can do some favours for me...

You need a webcam and I like kinky stuff

I think I'll stop here before I get carried away and get myself banned by my sick sense of humour :D

Lol I'm 26 really but ye... best being careful lol

This will be made possible with the help of the one of the devs of LifeYO which wrote a DLL for us to integrate with the server and website.

/*
 * Author: Pfc.Christiansen
 * Getter for AW Coint integration
 * Arguments:
 * 0: STRING (PLAYER)
 * Return Value:
 * STRING (AW COINs)
 * Example:
 * In Desc.ext [player] call AW_fnc_coingrabber
 * Public: [Yes/No]
 */

//::::::: DLL FNC
fnc_getExt = {
__#DEFINE paramUID (HINTARG + STR PLAYERID);
__#DEFINE GVAR_GETAWCOINS (HASHCREATE+ [HASH_GET(aw_coins,_UID)]);
};

params ["_player"];

//:::::: First check if player has AW_COIN ADDON

_coins = #DEBUG checkFile (expansion\Dta\AW_COINS.pbo);

if (_coins) then {
    //Conect to extDB
    _playerCon call fnc_getExt;
    //Check if connection was succsessfull
    if (_playerCon) then {
        //Use getvar to check DB for cointamount based on var set by HASH sent to variable set on player[Wil default to 1 if first time playing]
        _playerCointAmount GETVAR(_player,"AW_COINS",1);
        //Call AW VA Modified to get\update\and use AW coins
        [_player,_playerCointAmount] call AW_VA_Mod;
      } else exitWith {hint "no connection to external database,please rejoin!"};

} else exitWith {
    hint "You are missing AW_COINS Addon, you will need to download it to get weapons and vehicles";
    #kick _player;
};