[GAMENIGHT] Operation Steel Tiger - Gamenight (12/12/15)

TheToxicPixels

(12/12/2015) - Toxic Can't type

Operation:Steel Tiger

Map: Takistan

Time of operation start: 7:00 PM GMT

Time of preparation: 6:30 PM (ish) GMT

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

(Anyone willing to help with Zeus please message me) 

Brief:

The former Russian strategic positions of Timurkalay and Feruz Abad have been ran over by local insurgents. During this assault the Russian forces lost several armor pieces, including several T-90 tanks. Due to the current joint peace keeping situation, we have an opportunity to deploy and liberate these towns. It is off up most importance that we destroy or capture the T-90 tanks, as they can not fall into the hands of insurgents who have been trained to operate them. 

It is our current understanding that the insurgents in the local area lack the ability to operate these vehicles, however the situation may change. We also have air superiority over the insurgents during this operation, however airstrikes are limited due to possible hostage situations, with several Russian troops unaccounted for. There is also the possibility of Anti-Air facilities in the towns. 

Intel:

The T-90 Tank 

arma3_rhs_escalation_mod_wip63_t72b3.jpg

Friendly Units 

2 x Apache Helicopter

2 x BlackHawk Helicopter

1 X Chinook

1 x A-10

2 x M1A2 Abrams 

2 x Bradley 

6 x Humvee

3 x Armored Transport 

There will be re spawns, however these will be delayed and within the standard wave system I run. 

First person only. 

Date is subject to change, if an unexpected issue occurs with the mission. 

Normal game night rule apply, if you can’t cope with waiting to get back into the area of operations or planning please to not join.

For info on how to get the mods click here.

*Raises hand*

Are you gunna use third person? If so i'd personally prefer a different driver. To be brutally honest I need a driver that can drive in only first person as I trust them more as third person uses completely ruin the immersion and call out targets they shouldn't be able to see.

Speaking of which, are we playing this mission on Elite?  ^_^

On saturday or sunday? :D

Saturday :) 

If I am around, I could help you with Zeus stuff.

Cheers Pero, much appreciated :) 

Are you gunna use third person? If so i'd personally prefer a different driver. To be brutally honest I need a driver that can drive in only first person as I trust them more as third person uses completely ruin the immersion and call out targets they shouldn't be able to see.

Speaking of which, are we playing this mission on Elite?  ^_^

Most likely going first person only (forgot to add this part), however still yet to decide on difficulty level. 

What is Zesus? :D

And I signed up :P

Zesus is toxic's version of Zeus 

That's a Saturday Friday. :D

I blame different language.

Saturday Sorry I typed the date wrong -_-

Are you gunna use third person? 
If I get that slot, yes.

call out targets they shouldn't be able to see.
I've been playing sim and RP games long enough to not be that much of a noob. I drive in third so I can actually see what's going on, rather than just following someone else's instructions. Games we have to pay for should be fun, not Simon says!

Most likely going first person only
If this is for certain just remove my choices. Not taking part if this is in.

Having prior experience in a Danish Arma 3 klan, I'd like to join. However, preferably as a simple infantry man for a starter.

Need to get back into the mindset and, being the first experince with AhoyWorld's Gamenight, observe and learn how these events are run.

Having prior experience in a Danish Arma 3 klan, I'd like to join. However, preferably as a simple infantry man for a starter.

Need to get back into the mindset and, being the first experince with AhoyWorld's Gamenight, observe and learn how these events are run.

You`ll be fine, think of a normal EU3 night, but without the goofing around, and a focus on a mision with probably multiple objectives, and alot more cohension between all forces)! Also, respect dat_CoC, but you probably have more exp with that then all us posers.

I've been playing sim and RP games long enough to not be that much of a noob. I drive in third so I can actually see what's going on, rather than just following someone else's instructions. Games we have to pay for should be fun, not Simon says!

Yeah you basically said everything I DON'T look for in a driver.

My vehicle drivers should be fast good listeners who know how to operate the vehicle greatly while maintaining first person.

I get my fun from realism, serious fun.