EU Servers

Doc

Hello all,

I had a few questions regarding the several EU servers. 

- I know that EU#1 - EU#2 are modless and are not whitelisted. Are there any tips or tricks that some vets know about these two servers?

- I was wondering if EU#3 was whitelisted, if not what is the IP, port and mod list. (I would really like join this server, so any info is appreciated!)

- I didn't know there was a EU#4 and EU#5, any info on what goes on there is appreciated! Mods, community, ops, etc!

I know that EU#1,2,4,5 are all posted on a pinned post above but don't know what goes on in EU#4 and 5.

EU#3 is missing and was wondering if anyone had any info on that server.

Thanks

--Doc

Eu1 and eu2 is Invade and Annex on Altis. 

AWE/eu3 is gauntlet

Eu4 Is Invade and Annex on Tanoa

EU5 is only booted up if all servers are full or for a random gamenight or mission someone wants to test. 

EU6 is MSO, check the MSO forum for more info. 

@Doc

AWE stands for AhoyWorld Enhanced.

A full mod list is available at https://mods.ahoyworld.net/ under the enhanced tab. Here you can also find the Arma3Sync repo autoconfig to get the mods downloading for you.

Gauntlet is the mission we run day to day on AWE, it is very different to the I&A style of missions.

If you'd like more information, feel free to drop by the channels on teamspeak and we'll happily answer any questions!

Zeus missions is a regular occurrence on server, so if thats your thing, then you'll definitely enjoy it.

21 hours ago, Doc said:

- I know that EU#1 - EU#2 are modless and are not whitelisted. Are there any tips or tricks that some vets know about these two servers?

As D.Devil said there're multiple mods you can install for the public servers (namely EU1, EU2 and EU4). Its fairly easy to do actually, and if you're having trouble getting it sorted out give this post a try. That being said iirc the repository server is a bit screwed as of right now so you might have to do it manually. I recommend this guide if you're looking for help with doing that.