Josh

[HOW TO] Install the AhoyWorld Enhanced (and Public!) mods + Install TFAR

nice easy to follow Josh 

Quick tip to anyone using, if you have the larger mods e.g. JSRS already installed I suggest moving or copying it to whatever folder you create as your sync directory before you start the sync it will save you  re-downloading it and speed up your overall download

still having a problem with task force radio , even though the files are there is say it can find radio keys ,even with the new folder

still having a problem with task force radio , even though the files are there is say it can find radio keys ,even with the new folder

I hope you didn't copy the old CBA addons given with TFAR 0.9.2. Also if your Teamspeak version is older than 3.0.14 you must copy a different set of plugins. Make sure you check those.

ah yes im on an older version  . ill do the other addons for now and forget task force radio .i can no longer press c programme files steam blah blah blah . ill just enjoy the rest

Great guide, it`s really easy to follow.

Note: when creating the Addons group, no need to manually create a group and drag mods into. You can click the Modsets (above Addons group window) and import the Group from a Repository. Easier and faster than dragging everything manually.

On TFR, ingame, Pipe Error 230 is covering my bottom Right Screen Covering my radio Transmission. Anyone know how to fix it?

Have you ran the TFR install wizzard? If not, do that. (see original post, the "red" window)

If you have, make sure you have enabled the TaskForceRadio plugin in Teamspeak.

Hello guys,

I'm getting an error when i try to download (VTS_Weaponresting & Helo_HMDS) mods for the "official" server. :/

- Screenshot

Error on helo_hmds_kimi : http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/896521errorddcsdfd.png

and also for vts_weaponresting : http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/659033fdfdsg.png

Any help?

The helo_hmds_kimi in the repository might be bugged due to a bad bikey of the mod, plus right now, its a "old" version (1.x something, latest one on PwS is 2.0).

About VTS weapon resting, maybe try a different download, either from Armaholic or Play with Six (if you use it).

EDIT FOR THE MODDED SERVER:

Can the CSE be updated to 0.8.0 (not urgent I think) and TFAR to version 0.9.6 (fixed issues, new radio models, improved plugin support).

Just downloaded all of these and getting .pbo errors and not accepted key by this server errors 

Same for me, both rhs and tf47 launcher thingys give errors and once all those are unselected i just get thrown back into server select without seeing an error.

Server and repository not quite synced atm?

FHQ attachments has been updated a couple of days ago, but the new version requires an additional mod called MRT Accessory Functions, due to animated magnifires, new attachment with laser and flashlight (requires the mod to switch between them).

Just a heads up, until repo is updated and bikey for MRT added, don`t update the mod (if using PlayWithSix), you probably will not be able to join the server with the new MRT dependancy or receive errors when using new FHQ attachments without MRT.