Invade And Annex 3.1!

Chuck

Hello guys,

We have been working on a update to I&A3. The most noticeable difference will be the new bases at La Rochelle Airdrome on Tanoa (EU2) and Selakano Airfield on Altis (EU1). 

We've removed the ability to spawn hunter/prowlers as it wasn't needed and was open to abuse.

We've introduced a heli lift zone, this is where you can wait with your hunter or quad ready to be lifted to the AO. This is the stop people running around like headless chickens trying to get a pilot to lift them. 

Removed two Ghost Hawks and replaced with a Huron and a Hummingbird. Also the VTOL Blackfish (Vehicle Transport) has made a reappearance!

Background scripts have been worked on as well.

Hope you enjoy this, post any bugs you may find here.

Ahoyworld Staff Team.

Not to forget, the new spartans will be able to Zeus now, looking forward to to!

Anyway, I like the helicopter and blackfish change, but where the hell are you supposedto keep that thing without the chance it goes kaboom?

The hunter change is a good one, no doubt.

The airlift zone is a thing I think it should have been in from the get go, but it is good that it is there now, I think that the pilots will appreciate it!

The new base, I am happy for the move.

Overall, a pretty damn good update in my mind. Good work @BACONMOP. You outdid yourself again ^_^

24 minutes ago, Chuck Norris said:

Yes, all the Spartans should now be able to use zeus. 

What do you mean about the Blackfish exploding?

And Baconmop isn't developing this anymore. We are doing it as a team.

Lack of space + random rocks + Arma physics = chance of explosions.

3 hours ago, Chuck Norris said:

The most noticeable difference will be the new bases at Selakano Airfield on Altis (EU1). 

We've removed the ability to spawn hunter/prowlers as it wasn't needed

We've introduced a heli lift zone, this is where you can wait with your hunter or quad ready to be lifted to the AO.

Removed two Ghost Hawks and replaced with a Huron and a Hummingbird. Also the VTOL Blackfish (Vehicle Transport) has made a reappearance!

Background scripts have been worked on as well.

95084.jpg

Could add a tad more propaganda to my statements,but i keep it caged untill i saw how this plays out ...

Quads not removed?

HERESY!

8 minutes ago, PERO said:

Gotta say, nice work...............stealing other peoples intellectual property and claiming it`s yours.

P.S - this is probably gonna get hidden, because speaking honestly is not allowed.

You know that's not the case, you know my policy on post removal. It's untrue what you say, but the post stays :)

You know that's not the case, you know my policy on post removal. It's untrue what you say, but the post stays [emoji4]

But the other one hand to go? Keeping policy nicely I see.

I am already sorry for posting anything, makes no difference anyway.

Sent from my phone

lets not get to hypocratic on this,shall we

After all,there can be much said about the "work" or "intellectuel "property" as you put it that has been put in or has not been put in.

Its not like this raised the famous factor of anyone on here by a single digit and the rest of the world doesnt give a lot on this issue too.

Mostly anything in ARMA missions had/has/will be used if its a advantage to the mission and claiming shit doesnt make the ARMA "community" better.

Reminds me strangely of Xeno´s Domination and we all know how that ended.

We/You can and should settle this way easier ... and its definatly not in THIS topic!