ZEUS EU3 Night with Luetin (8 Jan)

Guest Luetin

Guest Luetin

Hi guys, so friday Zeus continues to become more popular and with more and more people wanting to participate I am finding it hard to create missions on a scale that make them interesting beyond being huge attack or defend missions.

To that end I am working through a range of options to help me run these to give better quality experiences for players.

So on Friday I will run the first EU3 Zeus night. It will start at 23:00 GMT and feature a variety of missions. This will require all the standard mods we currently operate with.

I am not doing a sign up for this I am hoping just from the regular group of EU3 players we should see enough of a turnout I estimate the missions will run for a standard 2-3 hours, but obviously there needs to be space for me to get onto the server so if there is not someone will have to step out. We are expecting to have about 30-35 slots open on the server.

Any questions please ask below,

If you are interested please note you wish to attend down below.

Guest Luetin

To answer some questions - this will function as a standard EU3 night I will set missions and you guys will play them out. we will use the existing EU3 mod package.

We will be playing on Cherno and only that map again so I can run some missions back to back etc. I will iron out some of the other specifics.

Just a heads up to everyone planning to attend. 

We expect everyone to be on there best behaviour following the rules and such like.

We also ask that at the beginning that due to it being a zeus mission everyone be patient while luetin sets things up. 

Thank you everybody and lets have some fun tonight :)

Recently I've noticed an influx of players joining without TS, how can we communicate with them ingame to remind them of the rules? I ask as the event is likely to attract some first timers who may need a little reminder :)

There's not much we can do unless we're in their squad or in a vehicle together. Our best bet is to warn a EU3 Moderator so they may notify them or act accordingly.

•  

1. Use of teamspeak is mandatory:

• You must be on teamspeak with a mic (ts.ahoyworld.co.uk) to play on EU#3.

They'll just get told to get on TS or be kicked. I don't expect a huge player influx tonight as downloading all the mods can easily take up to over an hour for some.

I do expect an influx over the coming weeks and that might be of some concern.

I would advise the mods to put on a password, perhaps during the course of the GN, as you'll be getting a million "Player joining" messages then followed by "Player disconnected" because they don't have the mods, because frankly, some people are still idiots, even when told it's a modded server.

Recently I've noticed an influx of players joining without TS, how can we communicate with them ingame to remind them of the rules? I ask as the event is likely to attract some first timers who may need a little reminder :)

Let an admin or moderator know and we will deal with it..