UNOFFICIAL ZOMBIE GAME NIGHT! FRIDAY (12th) 3:30 pm EST (20:30 BST?)

Liru the Lcpl.

What shall we play this friday?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Game Modes

This is an unofficial and unapproved MODDED game night...
So if you don't like it, tell it to the zombies...

I'm a man of my word! This is for FRIDAY (12th) 3:30 pm EST (20:30 BST? I hope I made that change right!)

MODS NEEDED: Ace, CBA, and Ryan's Zombies and Demons

So above is a poll, yes a poll where you can vote multiple times cause we have 2 hours to play before Luetin's mission(s) (and I wouldn't want to overlap cause a lot of us like playing them, right?), so here are the options below...

1. Siege: A single location, supply drops every once in a while, last man standing wins

2. Holdout: Ammo is limited to specific locations and defendable areas within the map, as well as random drops. Survive the waves and random patrolling zombies, last man wins

3. Survival: there's a specific zone you must stay in, random ammo drops on the map, last man standing wins

4. VIP: A single leader is chosen to be the VIP, defend him at all costs as you pass through multiple objectives. “Winnable”

5. Town sweep: NATO must clear out a strategic location. "Winnable"

All missions will have STAMINA ON, BUT THERMALS WILL BE ALLOWED! Classes won't matter.

The first 30 minutes will be for getting everyone in the mission and announcing the game mode(s), then two hours of zombie filled mayhem.

If you have any questions, please post below.

HOT TO SIGN UP: VOTE IN THE POLL, TELL ME THROUGH TS, STEAM, FORUM PM or POST BELOW AND ILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST!

If you want a reference to how Ryan's Zombies and demons works... here's me in Georgetown in zombie territory...

Finally, a small administrative note form your local mission provider...

I'm going to reach my hand out here and personally invite everyone in Ahoyworld's Administrative team and Core staff team to come play this event with their community :) So consider this your invite! I know not all of you like me, but nonetheless I think we should all have a good fun time with this game night! @David would you mind letting them know? I don't want to drop all of their names here, otherwise it would look like i'm spamming them all, and I don't want to cause any issues ^_^

If anyone has any questions, please post below!

-Liru (your Zombie overload)
-GreivingGold
-GrandBravo
-Kman
-SirMurficus

-JimboSpike
-Jägermeister  
-Jocky
-Duffyman
-Extra
-Lone (Maybe)
-Zak
-SkullCollector
-Colsta (Maybe)
-CobaltCat
-Fabs
-Copey

---

I just want to comment that (although I did voted on it (accident)), Town Sweep is the same like any other basic Arma mission. Move in and kill every living thing you see... It would be nice that we get pushed to or limits in a hopeless and stressful situation where we need to rely on or partner next to us. Swap out ammo, shoot your best friend in the head to spare him the pain while he gets eaten by zombies... that kind of stuff. Much more fun and challenging than tactical insurgents and kill every zombie, it becomes a little boring. 

Hope you guys see my point and vote on a different mission than Town Sweep! :)

Ps: DIBS ON VIP! :P  

Thermal imaging against Zombies? I thought they are room temperature, just like Vamps. Unless they are fresh after "brain-snack" ofc ;)

I vote town sweep.

Noone said sweep cannot turn into survival - look at the poor "elite" team in Resident Evil I (the movie). I better change my name to Alice..

20 minutes ago, kman said:

Thermal imaging against Zombies? I thought they are room temperature, just like Vamps. Unless they are fresh after "brain-snack" ofc ;)

I vote town sweep.

Noone said sweep cannot turn into survival - look at the poor "elite" team in Resident Evil I (the movie). I better change my name to Alice..

2 words: demon zombies...

ALSO: If you want an example of how I zeus my zombie ops...here's a video from our good friend Ezlan when was playing one of my story related missions. I've skipped past the story and immersion to the zombies so you can see how a tactical team of 5 can deal with a zombie hoard:

https://youtu.be/2vdd8ZnmYtQ?t=2346

This is a good example of how, if you coordinate together, you'll be just fine...until I decide it's time for blood and the fast zombies show up...or worse...I mean some of the game modes are last man standing after all, however I promise to be fair for town sweep and VIP. Depending on what the end game goal is, I will be focusing on either player immersion or actually trying to kill you.

PSA

Yes, I'm aware they removed the event from the calendar

And Yes, the event is still going on.

I'm gearing the mission for the third scenario (survival)

Rules:
1. Don't vault up on the tops of giant rocks or go into positions where the zombies cant reach you (use common sense). If you do i'll turn the zombie jump module on and turn it onto the highest setting...
2. You'll spawn in the marshes but after 5 minutes of the game officially starting mines will activate in the marshes (the zombie path finding in that area sucks)
3. You'll all be medics, so you have the option to revive and assist each other, but remember that the last man standing wins...
4. Don't team kill, or else you'll be met with a lightening bolt. You can put other people in compromising situations, but you cannot use bullets to kill your competition. again, use common sense and keep it fair!

See you guys on Friday!

1. at this rate, just join the TS lobby when I make it in about 30 minutes

2. ignore the calendar at this rate, some admin is fucking with the times and I'm tired of dealing with it. the official start time is 3:30 pm EST (20:30 BST) which is exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes. We will have people join earlier but that's when I want the first round to begin.