Luetin PVP ZEUS Friday 15 [23:00 GMT - 18:00 EST]

Guest Luetin

I am planning with Raz this Friday to host a PVP night, this is somewhat experimental I have created a video to explain whats going to happen, if you have questions post below please comment to show your support and if you are going to try and join. This will be a password protected but public event with no sign up. Password will be posted here at the start on Friday.

Does sound really interesting! Something else then my PVE stuff  ;)

And to withhold chaos, make sure to tell the lads to follow their IC`s and listen a bit, as you need organisation with pvp!

See you lads there!

my basic concept with this is to try and see if this can work with minimal organisation, that might be over optimistic but I want to see how it goes nonetheless

my basic concept with this is to try and see if this can work with minimal organisation, that might be over optimistic but I want to see how it goes nonetheless

With the lack of radios AND proper command structure, atleast the bare basis of it, I fear side chat will not be enough. But then again, I might be totally wrong.

Sounds Fun ! 

How long will this entire event take, normal steam length ?

Also do the missions reward you with additional gear or vehicles? (eg. NATO / CSAT launchers case / equipment case / Armed Pickup)

Sounds Fun ! 

How long will this entire event take, normal steam length ?

Also do the missions reward you with additional gear or vehicles? (eg. NATO / CSAT launchers case / equipment case / Armed Pickup)

Yeah the successful missions will reward with (balanced) rewards

Ooooh, bit of a shake up up and an added twist to the usual Arma 3 friday, sounds awesome. If it goes to plan will you be planning on doing more, and also great concept so hopefully should be a new experience for me. (If i manage to actually get in before everyone else will)

Can't wait :D

Mission sounds legit and fun as hell.

But how exactly will kit restriction work? I get that you spawn in and go straight to save your gear to arsenal, but are any changes allowed? Minor stuff like +1/-1 mag/granade/rocket etc.? Major stuff like taking AT/AA launcher as rifleman (effectively changing to AT/AA rifleman role)? No changes allowed?

Big thanks to everyone who joined tonight. We got a lot of valuable experience and feedback. I will work out how best to proceed with this project in the future after having a discuss with Raz about how it all went down.

Thanks for participating.

and btw Red team won overall victory in the end

3h 56! Clappie! "I don't know if this guy has a gunner or what??" :F

This guy IS a gunner, and I was his driver there! Seeing nffn, obeying orders! THIS happened around me???? You are f****** kidding me?!

BTW, we also had third player inside.

3h 56! Clappie! "I don't know if this guy has a gunner or what??" :F
This guy IS a gunner, and I was his driver there! Seeing nffn, obeying orders! THIS happened around me???? You are f****** kidding me?!
BTW, we also had third player inside.

what happened Cz3h you were lucky I didnt have to remove you earlier, you completely ignored my requests when you were driving from base in the ifrit. Still glad it all calmed down after that incident

Yes. 1:20. I haven't seen this. I'm very sorry. I was trying to pick up Raz and rest of my team. They found transport truck second later, and I would go back. As Raz said: "I was lalallLALALUuummmmm" ;) . It's hard to focus on the game, TeamSpeak, in-game VON, and chat. Especially since I come to realize my VON is transmitting silence in the middle of the game (secondary sound card settings, probably). Sorry, it shouldn't happen again. It was my first at the event like that.

BTW: I have some thoughts.

• Is it possible to set up automatic repaire/rearm/respawn spots?
  • Toolkits and repaire truck - we (CSAT) had toolkit in one of helis I think. Isn't it why we won third mission? Having one mechanic with toolkit + rep truck as backup might be a bit more fair play.
  • How about drones for reconnaissance? One darter per team?
  • FOB - distance to base can be significant. With FOB and a drone there's no need for second pilot.
  • Arsenal - I couldn't load my profiles. Rearming took a lot of time. Anyone else with this problem?
  • Endgame - gameplay based on this can be interesting
  • Groups by admin - at last HQ should be able to move people between squads
  • Medic could be useful, even without revive mechanics. Upon reflection... maybe no. We should've take med truck to our defend obj