... so it begins!

TheScar

I've always wondered how much of a meme America would turn into but this is just the icing on the cake.

Out of 300+ million people and this was one of the people America saw as the best, my my... Welp let's see how it goes for them for the next 4 years, Britain's fucked any how.

In the words of Nerd3: "'Land of the free', fucking prove it."

Donald Trump election speech @ HuffingtonPost

I’ve just received a call from secretary Hillary Clinton. She congratulated us. It’s about us. On our victory, and I congratulated her and her family on a very, very hard-fought campaign.

I mean she fought very hard. Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.

I mean that very sincerely. Now it is time for America to bind the wounds of division, have to get together, to all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.

It is time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all of Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country. As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement, made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their family.

Chancellor Angela Merkel / Germany :

The US is an old and venerable democracy.

I watched the election result with particular suspense. Someone elected to be president by the American people in free and fair elections has importance far beyond the USA.

For us Germans, other than with the European Union, we have no deeper connection than with the United States of America.

As much as i started my TRUMPdetta a year ago as sort of mock-up i m very much impressed by his first statement as elected president.

Well played,Mr. President.

Please prove me wrong ...

And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

Over the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Sincerly

"the Amerikana"

Honestly from somebody who is at the cusp of Army recruiting age I am so glad Hillary wasn't elected. I get the feeling that with her attitude against Russia AND the whole "No Fly Zone" thing would bring us into a potentially world ending war. But, as I said to my mate when we were sat down eating Quakers Oats porridge on the sofa this morning whilst watching the news "America has dodged a speeding bullet, into the path of another".

So in basic terms Murica was screwed either way, just chose whether to drag the whole world down with them.

7 hours ago, Zak said:

I still support Bernie ...

sandersnotfunny_new-1.jpg

this is :

A turning point in Sanders' life came as a teenager, when he was bitten by a radioactive senior citizen, giving him the power to be as grumpy as 10 old men. ...

You think this is a joke, but Bernie Sanders released an actual folk album in 1987 titled We Shall Overcome. ...

Even if he does become president, I hope he doesn't give up singing. We need more Bernie Sanders covering songs.

Could you just imagine him: "Hello? From the other side? Hello? Can you hear me, from the other side? Where are the buttons on this thing?"

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

its that time again people !!!

altho you mostly EU located and therefor careless for the elections in the US of A but we cant let the democrats win,can we

now,show your true colors (see what i did there?)

#reelect

#seetheworldkeepburning

#republican

tenor.gif

GoGOgoGOgOGOGOGogogOGOGOGO !

It's quite funny actually because whoever wins the election, America has already lost.

They've been made a joke on the world stage, they are basically on fucking fire due to the constant riots and protests. And this time, the 2020 icing on the cake, despite the fact that if Trump or Biden wins, there will be some juicy violence.

Still, not like Britain's doing any better. My Prime Minister doesn't want to feed the children in my school anymore because they fucked the economy so guess that's more money out of my already dwindling wage for spending about 7-8 hours a day taking care of Special Educational Needs pupils.