Discussion about Thermals, pilots and other stuff.

I would not like to have popup's  on when i am playing EU#3 it add more pc to the game 

if we want to do something like that i would suggest to add the TS screen like in EU#1 for when you first join which you have to accept or so 

I'm just messing with him as he stated that he wasn't using thermals to everyone he encountered this afternoon. People just found it funny to see him with it.

It's a sensible choice, but it's frowned upon due to that such a scope in other hands might cause some teamkills, but Duffy is a self proclaimed MLG-pro :P so that didn't happen.

Nightstalker or NVS, and seeing at its daytime my cents tips towards the first. Shame on yoooo doooofyman.

And now on to some constructive input(CS posistion and EU#3 Manager aside)

Lets start with pilots:

I think we need to have stricter enforcements on who can fly. 

Either by means of moderators enforcing whos flying stricter. Maybe a whitelist. Something along these lines.

Too many times someone who isn't amazing at flying is flying (DO NOT NAME PEOPLE) or they just make stupid mistakes which causes amounts of frustration to the ground units.

_IF_ they cant select a LZ and land at a reasonable aproach rate I would like for them to give up the pilot slots, go to a rifleman slot or practice approaches and landings more in the ediotor. This is basic stuff. That said, accidents do happen and one fuckup wont\shouldnt lead to getting barred from flying, consistent fuckups and general bad calls shoul. After a while you should be able to understand that a 1/1000th chance of landing in a hot AO with a metric fuckton of BRDMs that want that sweet sweet littlebird ass is not a good call.

Thermal scopes: 

These should all be removed. Absolutely no need for them, plenty of scopes that work with NVGS and such like. People just abuse Thermals and should leave them in EU1. Thats all i've got on thermals matter.

Remove thermal scopes from infantry, they aren't needed. Its easy-mode.

General Rule: 

Some sort of general rule very similar to Rule 8. Which covers all units. Tanks and air. Limiting them to going free for all.

I suggest this after seeing a tank rolling around not asking anyone if it should engage going all free for all.

This should go under following the CoC, as usually you wouldn't go fuck about on your own on Eu#3 as this is against the teamwork spirit of Eu#3. Also generally when you step into any of the Hardware of Eu#3 you have so much more power than the infantryman, you could easily decimate a AO with one unit. This would corrupt the gameplay for anyone else, i.e the squad that just spent 5 minutes planning their bound\maneuver having it decimated by a hail of HEAT\SABOT and .50cal.

//CSmode on.

I'm monitoring this thread and soaking up any useful input and taking into regard.