• Jets
    • Laws of War
    • Tanks
    • Global Mobilization
    • Contact
    • Art of War
    • None

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/2021 at 10:59 PM

This poll runs for 1 week! Please take a few moments to find out what DLC you have and vote here. Pick every option that applies.

We have traditionally avoided missions that will require DLC to be purchased. There's been a few things that need DLC, but primarily we've used mods on AWE.

Some of the DLC content is very nice, and we want to know how many people have it! This will help mission makers get an idea of whether it's worth making a mission that will use DLC content (mostly thinking maps, but who knows!)

Knowledge is power.

Some of the DLCs now are very cheap, with the larger expansions being the only real ones that carry some weight to their price tags. As I've said before, as a good will gesture (and to get some DLC stuff actually incorporated.), I'd be happy to purchase any packs for those less fortunate to get it themselves. Judging on how the poll goes and what staff wanna try and work with (say for example incorporating Tanoa on a regular basis with Apex) then I may buy a few copies of the expansion for a giveaway. Really depends though on if we'd want to move forward with including the DLC only content more often.

Global Mobilization got updated recently and it is incredibly nice. Even though some would be content with just using a modded alternative, you can't do much better than a mod that is on the same quality as vanilla itself. (The interiors to the Cold War tanks do be looking nice tho). GM is an expansion though so it may be a little more pricey, but I'd love to see it get used.

16 hours ago, Johnson said:

The Cold War is feeling pretty hot rn tbh

Also GM just got a 27 GB update with all sorts of new stuff! Definitly worth buying and the singleplayer was also quite fun as well🙂
Here is the update annonucement (also featuring a short video showcasing the stuff) for GM V1.3 for anyone interested in buying it: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/107410/view/2988675197236433157