[Video] G is not for the medical menu.

but rebinding this new throw button will prevent it from happening in the future, called learning from your mistakes and taking measures to prevent a situation repeating itself.

also you were going to treat someone else that requires a windows interact so why anywhere near the g key anyways?

20 minutes ago, GhostDragon said:

but rebinding this new throw button will prevent it from happening in the future, called learning from your mistakes and taking measures to prevent a situation repeating itself.

also you were going to treat someone else that requires a windows interact so why anywhere near the g key anyways?

If you set ace up correctly you don't need to use the windows interact key to open the medical menu, all you need to do is press H, its too much to fiddle around with in the heat of things with the interaction menu.

Not going to argue over it, this post/video is meant to be something light-hearted and not something serious. Accidental grenade throws happens to all of us at least once and I'm not going to rebind a key because of it.

Especially for this occasion I made a little ArmA ABC:

A is for Ammo, make sure you have enough
B is for BMP, which still is not a tank
C is for Cookie, what else did you think
D is for Down, it's either you or him
E is for Enemy, just shoot them if you can
F is for FAK, which people seem forgot
G is for Medic, oh crap...
Spoiler

trust-me-i-m-a-medic.png