Arma 4 Wishlist?

Mage

I would like to know what you would want to be in arma 4 or future updates to arma 3. 

I would like:

1 Loads of Camos for Weapons/Vehicles/and Clothes.

2 Good old US vs. Russia

3 Fleshed put underwater combat

4 A lot more vehicles

5 A map with multiple biomes but is still grounded in reality.

6 No ACTION MENU or a greatly improved one/

7 Way to jump or vault quicker.

Arma is not a series where a new game comes out every year or two... I wouldn't expect a arma 4 for atleast 5-10 years. They will build and improve Arma 3 though.

Things i Look forward to if its put in the next arma 4 or in Arma 3

US vs RU For sure!!!

More Vehicle's/Weapons

More In Depth Use of Water (Ships/Aircraft Carrier/Battleship's)

A more stable game engine.

Things i hope never go away

Action Menu (IDK Why but i feel it would just turn arma into a much more of a mainstreamed game.

I dont think a jump feature will be usefull or be put in arma, And the vault system is fine.... its realistic....

Apex isn't even out yet and you're thinking of Arma 4.

Yes, even with apex Arma 3 is still going to be Arma 3.The game engine won't be drastically changed. With a new game comes larger features implemented. 

What i would like for arma 4 is a social and iq test before you can play.

Once youve done the test it will be decided if youre allowed to play and on what level. If you fail to pass the test the money you payed will be used for server rental and you can do a retry after 2 years.

If you fail you can play on life servers tho

More vehicles (Especially unarmed/civilian ones, gives more opportunity for RP-ish servers), better optimisation definitely, better HUD customization, I don't want to just move bits around, I want to remove some bits of hud entirely, or even make some smaller/bigger. Also better action menu like people said above!

Things i hope never go away

Action Menu (IDK Why but i feel it would just turn arma into a much more of a mainstreamed game.

I dont think a jump feature will be usefull or be put in arma, And the vault system is fine.... its realistic....

Agreed, I don't really see what the alternative to the Action Menu would be. It may be a bit clunky, but I'm used to it, and it works fine.

As for jumping, yeah, vaulting is better. Jumping only leads to bunnyhopping.

WW2 ...never see in the offical arma serie ...very nice if you play realistic soviet tanks got no radio only flags :DGerman pak ,stg, k98....american BAR ,Flamethrower....Soviet PPS ,AVT....British Vickers... so many Guns So many planes so many tanks so F***ing much content....

Also working Flames like Far Cry 2

then i wont this in arma, very effectiv to clean out trenches

And at last the supression option from RO2 if a enemy Mg shooting you visual are getting grey and its shaking you cant aim anymore you have to stay by your bros to raise your fearless level and fight the enemy otherwise you crouche in a corner and cry like a baby

Currently you only have to worry about ground troops as any airborn infantry have to sacrafice so much equipment that they are only usefull in a skirmish as they would run out of ammo in actual battles. i would want arma 4's system to be changed like c130's with slots for vehicles if not parachutes that you can wear over your backpack then maybe ammo boxes that can be dropped from the c130 without using the buggy slingloading system they leaves helicopters exposed to rpg's

An advanced flight model for the planes would be fantastic

Also, I would really like an overhaul in the medical system to the point where it's at an ACE level, or even higher. But where it isn't so time-consuming either. 

Also, AI could always use some improvements; More realistic behaviors such as investigating gunfire would be nice. 

Also, I feel like the mission making could do with some tweaking. Triggers and modules are still quite a hassle even with the new editor. Though I guess this could all be implemented in core Arma 3.