Tapatalk website implementation

GhostDragon

Question

Hi everyone, 

Recently there has been a discussion about the experience for users of the forums on a mobile platform being not very good and i understand that there is a new website being worked on and this experience should improve. However as a member of a lot of forums i have come across the app called tapatalk and this allows people to connect to the website forums through an app on mobile devices (android and iphone) and give variety of options including push notifications on subscribed topics but it is in a way that is easy to navigate and use. On the website side it is only a plugin so might be a nice feature to add with the new website or as a quick fix to help the experiance on mobile in the meantime. 

here is the web link for further information about the app: https://tapatalk.com/

15 answers to this question

Get a better phone  i have np looking at the forum or website on my Galaxy S5 so no idea what you lot complaining about   :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I'm also using a Samsung S5, and the website isn't really pleasant for use with phones. It seems weird that it's fine on your phone and not on mine - it should look exactly the same. I'm not having any issues with that though, I just switch to the desktop version :)

I cant acces the forum on my phone. Ive tried today and i dont know what im doing wrong.
using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.