Date of Future Gamenight

Pvt. Zwerger

Hey :)

I dont know how the planning and organisation for GameNight is working, so im not in the best position to ask this question.

But is it possible to announce the Date (i dont mean the content, just the date) of future Game Night like a week or two in advance?

I ask this question because im working always over the Weekend at night and i can take one day of every weekend. So it would be great if i could know the Date of future GameNight a week or so ahead so that i can participate at these events every week:) .

Until now i just took work of when ever i had the feeling that there could be a Game Night. And most of the time it didn't work out. :(

I know that this is a lot of work for just one guy but i think that probably many other members have also this or a similar problem.

A Thanks in advance for your replies.

And of course i can understand if it is not possible to announce the date of future GameNight earlier. :)

Not all of the game nights are hosted by one person this is why there is always different dates but it would be nice if there was always a set day for every game night.

Well on this topic could there be a bit more consistency on how hosting a game night is handled? I filled in the form a few weeks ago but I haven't heard much other than the positive noises when I bug people on TeamSpeak.

I'm sure that the switch to Valiant will re-energize attendance on EU3 - Gauntlet is getting a little stale and I can't expect there will be much more development for it - so in the interim, I think custom game nights will keep people's interest up.

-R

Not all of the game nights are hosted by one person this is why there is always different dates but it would be nice if there was always a set day for every game night.

This used to be Saturday at 15:00 When i hosted them constant. However I ran out of time to be able to do this. However I might get back into it. If I do it'll be the same time every week assuming i'm always free.