Will Bravo ever be cool?

Just a bit o a rant..... why is it that Bravo always get the "you will be the bait", or "your job is to take the bullets" missions?  Is there a lack of creativity on the part of PlatCos that they can't seem to think of another mission for Bravo?

That said, playing as Bravo SL the last couple of missions has been fun. Hang in there Bravo!

Just a bit o a rant..... why is it that Bravo always get the "you will be the bait", or "your job is to take the bullets" missions?  Is there a lack of creativity on the part of PlatCos that they can't seem to think of another mission for Bravo?

That said, playing as Bravo SL the last couple of missions has been fun. Hang in there Bravo!

I think you misunderstood the banter for actual hate, you see people make those but I can assure you none here is stupid enough to prefer alpha over bravo because of their names, maybe because of players in those teams, but not just names.

54 minutes ago, MoonFire said:

@JaSmAn Plus that Zeus OP when I was MAT TL attached to you as BSL Alpha was the cannon fodder in that AO.  So Bravo is not always bullet catchers as you say hahaha

My Alpha guys definitely were at Saturday!

:lol:

@JaSmAn well Bravo usually is not the main-attack unit because usually in Bravo are lesser people. But that isn't actually a bad thing in my eyes because your missions aren't just the "run in and hopefully not die" ones but more of those "get at that strategic position and lay down suppressive fire" :)or "try to flank there" what definitely is a lot of fun in my eyes.

My take on the whole thing is that almost always bravo has less people, and of those people most of the time they leave more frequently than people in alpha.

Also not to look at your side of it, but often commanders do have bias and preference in some players and often those players play more, which means they are usually in alpha to start with. 

Don't be discouraged though and keep reping bravo.

-Ben 

My intention during the recent Zeus missions was to have both squads attack on a similar level, it's up to PlatCo to decide how to use them. If he wants to station one team on a hill, then there's little I can do as Zeus beside throwing mortars at you with all possible risks involved, which I find rather cheap and prefer not to do.

I'll take the feedback with me to next OP's and will ask PlatCo to give both teams equal the things to do.

10 minutes ago, Karate Pyjamas said:

My intention during the recent Zeus missions was to have both squads attack on a similar level, it's up to PlatCo to decide how to use them. If he wants to station one team on a hill, then there's little I can do as Zeus beside throwing mortars at you with all possible risks involved, which I find rather cheap and prefer not to do.

I'll take the feedback with me to next OP's and will ask PlatCo to give both teams equal the things to do.

Just to be clear, no complaints about the work we got and how it played out. Zeus did a great job of keeping us busy with plenty to shoot at. Loads of fun was had by all Bravo!