TFAR Hot-mic

Miczils

So, as probably of you have realized, im constantly hot-mic'ing. 
The problem is somewhere in TFAR, as i have caps-lock set as my radio button, whenever i use my radio with caps-lock, after releasing the button, the radio stops transmitting but local-speech is active until i press my push-to-talk button. I have no idea why, and would be thankfull if any of you may have an idea of how to fix that. 

What happens is pretty much:
1. Press caps-lock to transmit on the radio
2. Release caps-lock - radio stops transmitting
3. Local speech keeps being on until push-to-talk button is pressed. People around me can still hear me talking locally even im not pressing the push-to-talk button.

Are you perhaps using another button while pressing caps? I had similar issues when I used alt to look around and pressed caps at the same time. However, this was approximately a year ago, so I am not sure if this is still a thing with the new version of A3 and TFAR.   

2 hours ago, Lost Bullet said:

Set a different push-to-talk button?
I have the same setup (caps-lock for radio, mouse button for local) and I have no issues.

That's how im set up. 
Also my TS settings are push to talk, and the only push to talk button is my mouse button. 
What TFAR does is when i press caps-lock for radio, it automatically turns my push-to-talk on so i don't have to hold my mouse push to talk [What acre did was you still had to hold the push to talk even while transmitting on radio], but it doesn't release it when i stop holding caps-lock.
I tried to reinstall the plugin, and checked my TS settings. I think it may be something with the TFAR plugin making caps-lock an additional toggle to talk, instead of push to talk but i have no idea how to fix it. 

Are you perhaps using another button while pressing caps? I had similar issues when I used alt to look around and pressed caps at the same time. However, this was approximately a year ago, so I am not sure if this is still a thing with the new version of A3 and TFAR.   

It could be that, as most of the time when i use my radio im moving or doing something, Il check it out when im back home.

1 hour ago, LEO said:

what version of ts are you running?

19 hours ago, Cebi said:

Silly question: Do you happen to have caps lock bound as a push to talk for arma 3 VOIP?

Nope

19 hours ago, fir_nev said:

Run TS as administrator?

Tried that too, sadly doesn't work.

I have literally no idea how it can be fixed, at that point i tried most of the more obvious fixes.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...