Kesner13

Kesner13

I would just like to bring to the attention of all of you admins that my ban expired 2 days ago, or 1 can't remember however It is now @ least 24 hours past my ban time and if possible could you switch my status from banned to unbanned.

Sincerely, 
Kesner13

"You where banned on 22-Feb-2015 for a full month, "  ~ StuffedSheep

link to old post for reference. 

http://www.ahoyworld.co.uk/topic/3818-kesner13/

I got banned today, i was on the server and got shot down by an anti aircraft tank 2 times as i was trying to drop people in the AO.

The first time it was a fresh location, and someone put the LZ in a hotzone so was not my fault that we got shot down, I tried to flare.  

The second time I was turning around to return to base to pick up more people, and I got shot down.  

I was then asked to leave the pilot slot and so i did because i didn't wanna get kick.

So then i was playing a medic when i was in a heli where the heli was completely full, there were no enemies near us and the pilot crashed us into the side of a mountain.  

So i asked the admin why he didnt tell Torch to leave the pilot slot because he just purposely killed a heli full of people and I told the admin that he should treat everyone fairly or he shouldnt be an admin at all.

I legit did nothing wrong, I was banned for purposely crashing helis when this was not the case and I would like to be unbanned please since I did nothing wrong.

kesner you were purposefully crashing helis

the hummingbird into the huron then the mohawk several times landing having the chopper destroyed then slowly hovering into the ao to get shot down. you were on thin ice already so i asked you to leave the slot you did and then you started running your mouth off including calling me

"a fucking asshat"

tell me to

"fuck you"

and that I "don't be a fucking admin"

This is the third time you've been banned, you show no respect to anyone and have managed to be less than graceful when given a chance. remember you were only asked to leave the pilot slot and only managed to get banned when your attitude took over.

1. None of that happened, Before my one month ban a month ago, pilots were told to bring RPGs incase we wanted to leave our damaged heli and help with the mission so my FRIEND shot the heli after we landed the huron and the hummingbird and we were going to blow it up so that it would respawn for others to use. 

2. The first Mohawk crash with 6 people in the heli I was shot down. because there was a new Objective and someone put the LZ in the middle of an area that was dangerous so we were shot down. NOT AVOIDABLE AND NOT MY FAULT.

3.  The second Mohawk crash I killed only myself, I was turning around so that I could loop around to base and I was locked onto by an AT-soldier, and although i flared it was not enough and i was shot down.  NOT AVOIDABLE AND NOT MY FAULT THAT AN AI-BOT SHOT ME.  (ps thats how the game works AI shoots at us we shoot at them)

4. I then ran my mouth off at you because i was angry that I was told to get off the pilot slot after being shot down and then when someone trolled and crashed a full heli into the side of a mountain, he was not punished.  So i told you that you should treat him the same was as I was treated, and that you were being a "fckn asshat" because you are being prejudice towards me because of my previous ban on this server.  And the last part where i told you "you shouldn't be a fckn admin if you are going to treat people differently"  I then left the server.

tl:dr you are being prejudice towards people who get shot down and follow the rules of the server but then when someone trolls and kills a whole heli they are not punished.

Based off what I have seen can I have this guy (who I think is the head admin) look @ this post.

I'm so mature, <3 bronies 

• photo-thumb-60.png?_r=1421579329
  • David+
  • AW Core Staff

1. Self destruction of helicopters is acceptable but please let any querying admin know what you're doing ASAP

2. YOU are the pilot in command of that vehicle, YOU decide where it lands, not the infantry. it is entirely your responsibility

3. To put yourself in that position in the first place may have been your fault, i don't know that for a fact of course but im saying it's possible and plausible

4. Admins are trained to see the bigger picture, individual cases are looked at but please leave that to them, by all means report it but leave it there for him to sort out

While David is responsible for handling bans, I am the site owner. You have my attention don't worry about that.

firstly you admitted to not wanting to pilot, to do missions instead and just destroy the helis this was when you crashed the hummingbird into the mohawk.

20:09:10 | (Side) Kesner13: we were just dropping ppl off and we were gonna try and do the mission with them, i died tho tryn to make the helis respawn

Then you crashed the Mohawk because:

because there was a new Objective and someone put the LZ in the middle of an area that was dangerous 

Then in your words you crashed one more time because:

3.  The second Mohawk crash I killed only myself, I was turning around so that I could loop around to base and I was locked onto by an AT-soldier, and although i flared it was not enough and i was shot down.  NOT AVOIDABLE AND NOT MY FAULT THAT AN AI-BOT SHOT ME.  (ps thats how the game works AI shoots at us we shoot at them)

Now here we have a few questionable claims

1. you were not alone in the mohawk there was another player.

2. you were not turning around you flew straight into the AO, slowed and were shot down. It was more than avoidable. 

I will ask you to reconsider your account of what happened in this case one last time.

I asked you to leave the pilot slot to which you responded 

Line 286: 20:28:11 | (Side) Kesner13: only because i dont wanna get banned because last time this happened u guys banned me for 2 months for no reason
Line 338: 20:31:19 | (Side) Kesner13: admins abuse their powers on this server as of the past few months last year this server was actually fun

You have been banned independently twice before been warned multiple times regarding both your behaviour and attitude. So why were you banned twice before you say no reason?

Then another pilot (torch a well respected pilot) crashed and you lost it. You claim he was trolling and purposefully crashed into the side of a mountain. I know this to be untrue and so do you.

But why all the talk about helicopters? 

I asked you to leave the pilot slot, you did then you started shouting abuse at me and the admin team.

You have yet to apologise for your behaviour and have continued to lie in this thread.

Please give an honest account of what happened. 

you litterally just requoted everything i just said.  You had no ACTUAL reason to ban  me.  No-one was using that pilot slot for 10 mins straight so i took it.  the second crash, i didn't notice that there was someone else in the heli with me when i was looping around.  Even the 3 other people I was in skype with were like lol wtf how did u kill someone.  You legit have no solid reason to ban me.  Both of my bans on this server are from you.  This ban is a bias ban and you are lying through your teeth and you change your argument with every post.  

Again you're just wrong, plain wrong, I had nothing to do with your previous bans.

So you're sticking to your story regarding what happened to you in the heli while you were flying and while a passenger?Apart from your insistance on story telling on this thread which wasn't the reason for your ban, you have yet to apologise for your behaviour or your outburst towards me and the rest of the admin team?

I was only calling you out not the whole admin team, every other admin I have encountered are nice, you banned me for playing the game and then Torch your "respected pilot" who crashed into a mountain didnt receive any penalty 

Again I don't want to speak to you I wish to Speak with:

• photo-thumb-60.png?_r=1421579329
  • David+
  • AW Core Staff

If you feel you've been treated unfairly please feel free to send your complaints to dave via pm.

Be aware however there is video evidence of your actions yesterday so I would strongly recommend that you stick to the truth this time.

I didn't change my story in the 7 posts that I made or however many posts I made.  And I did contact David + because he is the highest ranking admin that I know how to contact.  And trying to use scare tactics saying you have a video of what I did wont work, because if u watch the video it mirrors everything i have typed.  I also have a video of what happened because i record all the games I play with friends.  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts