Priority Target : Factory

Derp

Question

Factory mission sshould be deleted out of the option list. It is a worthless mission which just wastes your time and nobody does that mission. If it's a jet mission your f*cked cuz that thing combined with  a HQ/RT mission Spawns about 3 Jets in total. And constant jet respawns will get them to achieve Air Superiority over time. (Considering the fact that most pilots can't fly for a damn and crash the jets combined with the cooldown.) <- This also isn't common sense things should be adapted towards the server conditions.

12 answers to this question

It takes huge amounts of time. Nobody carries a Satchel Charge in their backpack. And you get nothing from that mission at all. 

Side Mission gets you *Rewards*

AO gives you *FOB's*

Priority Target Factory gives you *Nothing* (You waste considerably the same amount of time on that as on a Side Mission.)

A mission that nobody plays. Therefore useless. The arty is something you should do as it can wipe groups out at AO or atleast it gives the CSAT alot of fire power in a balanced manner. Since nobody does the Factory it just keeps suplying the AO. Espicially when  there's 15 players on. This factory is already on for 3 hopurs and only reason why it's getting cleared is cuz it's right next to Terminal and we need to desstroy it so we can get to the Terminal AO.

I like the factory mission, like you say it is sometimes overlooked because it does not have the immediate effect that Arty or AA has. It does build slowly and you can find yourself overwhelmed in the AO if it is not dealt with.

Tactically interesting because if you put yourself between the AO and the factory you can be swamped also, but attacking the factory from the non AO side can be easier.

Not having charges is the same thing as people heading to arty without AT, thats just poor planning.

Not talking about the difficulty or anything like that. But people bring Titan's as a necesity. People bring Satchel Charges for ''if'' it could become usefull. Tbh, you guys should try change it to the interaction menu one than to bring your own explosives. From there we could be able to see if people bring an intrest in it.

23 hours ago, Derp said:

It takes huge amounts of time.

depending on team + routine that is,time needed is different

23 hours ago, Derp said:

Nobody carries a Satchel Charge in their backpack.

only cause you dont doesnt equal to none does + 6P rule

23 hours ago, Derp said:

And you get nothing from that mission at all. 

it isnt ment to give you anything

it s a mission created to up the threat in addition to the usual clear red circle objective and to give people (on a full server) something different to shot at

21 hours ago, Derp said:

A mission that nobody plays.

again,only cause you dont doesnt ... ya know

21 hours ago, Derp said:

Since nobody does the Factory it just keeps suplying the AO. Espicially when  there's 15 players on.

i see the possibility of a tweak to raise the factory mission_true value starting at 20+ players

21 hours ago, Derp said:

This factory is already on for 3 hopurs and only reason why it's getting cleared is cuz it's right next to Terminal and we need to desstroy it so we can get to the Terminal AO.

you lazy bum,nuff said

18 hours ago, Derp said:

People bring Satchel Charges for ''if'' it could become usefull. Tbh, you guys should try change it to the interaction menu one than to bring your own explosives.

6P rule again

also,the enemy engineer does carry 1 atchel charge,1 AP mine and a Slam mine - if you shot him last you got the option to loot those and set em all in 1 place by the wall

blowing the expl charge will make the AP and Slam mine to also detonate - creating a big enough damage to take down the factory

knowledge = key

18 hours ago, Derp said:

From there we could be able to see if people bring an intrest in it.

how ?

i m curious to read your suggestion on this matter

Im quite baffeld to read something from the guy that once described this forum as a

boring,cancerous place that he´ll never dare to post up ever

hmmmm ?

And now here you r ...

And tell me about that 3day ban of yours also,i m eagerly curious to get the hard facts ... from your pov.

I do know the official story already,so dont bother telling me about.

kiss kiss huney

SIncerly yours

:bitch_please-min:

6 hours ago, TheScar said:

Can you explain that latest ragequit where you couldn't drive for sh*t and started to swerve down the road and had the guts to get annoyed by me? :S

Your first mistake was claiming there was something wrong with AhoyWorld, it's fine I'll have you know, look at the statistics.

Community is ?

You're in the wrong place I'd argue, there are better alternatives. I mean this with upmost respect obviously.

4 hours ago, Minipily said:

Your first mistake was claiming there was something wrong with AhoyWorld

He never claimed such a thing, he said there is something wrong with I&A3.  And I can fully agree that there are plenty of things wrong with I&A3.  I just disagree that the factory mission is one of them.

43 minutes ago, Stanhope said:

He never claimed such a thing, he said there is something wrong with I&A3.  And I can fully agree that there are plenty of things wrong with I&A3.  I just disagree that the factory mission is one of them.

??