Arma 3 Jets DLC.

Few issues I have found so far:

1: The f18's tail hooks do not (as far as i can tell) work.

2: None of the jets use the new radar systems

3: we are still using a darter duck taped to the bottom of a harrier as a tgp.

Now, i understand you dont want any paywalls on eu3, (cough prowlers cough) so you dont want to add any of the new jets. but what about replacing maybe a few of the a10's and blackhawks with the vanilla versions. you could even use the new pylon system to make them have the same loadouts. and maybe make the enemy ai jets be from the new lineup?

I tend to partially disagree. The Blu for jet makes no sense on AWE because of the f18 mod we already use. However for the rest of the aircraft I feel like they have a tangible benefit to AWE.

Sentinel: A better UAV that is currently in use and testing with the USAF. More payload and better performance. 

CSAT: Could easily be used as a fighter for the Russian faction, as it offers a good SU-35/ PAK50 mix. 

Griphon: I don't know how no one saw this already but it is very close to the Eurofighter Typhoon, and therefore is a great addition to the UK faction

They also all come in different camo patterns that are different than the vanilla ones, which are more realistic. 

Also in regard to players that don't have this DLC. Most people that like to fly and do so on AWE will have this DLC and for those that don't there will always be moded and vanilla planes and helicopter available. 

16 hours ago, BenjaminHL said:

Sentinel: A better UAV that is currently in use and testing with the USAF. More payload and better performance. 

Down side is a jet have a higer fuel requirement then a prop.

it whud give the uav opperator more to do if we have a normal grayhawk work as observer. and have a sentinal work as QRF/Bomber 

limiting the Fuel to give airtime of say  60min to the greyhawk and 10-15 for the sentinal.