Training Survey - PLEASE READ

The people cry out for training, and I shall deliver.

Back to serious, I'm working up plans to start regular training sessions, and for that purpose I need information from everyone interested in attending any level of training in anything ArmA-related.

While this survey isn't anonymous, you will not be held up to the info you post here. That said, I do ask that should your situation change dramatically, you submit a new entry.

Should you find that a relevant course isn't listed in the survey, please post below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17dd2njSVcWgJ4_4U17TAeKPw4sMLF5pqI20CQzvuVoM/viewform

Back to serious, I'm working up plans to start regular training sessions, and for that purpose I need information from everyone interested in attending any level of training in anything ArmA-related.

This would be awesome! I would love to attend some of these, maybe assist as an instructor/trainer/whatever you call these...

Just filled this out, most of the topics would be good for the new players of eu3 to get to grips with.

If you end up needing someone for EOD related things give me a shout, I ran a training mission for that in the past, apart from the server not recognising slots it went fairly well

Right, looking into setting up AT4, Marksman and Advanced Medical for next session. I already know who's gonna be teaching, so don't bother applying for that :P

That said, if you believe yourself a god with an Underbarrel Grenade Launcher, leave me a poke or something.

Feel free to spread the word, that this form exists. 21 replies so far; I'd like to make it 50 :)