Gamenight 19th September 2015

David

Hello and welcome to this weeks gamenight. I appreciate it's short notice. The objective is simple, seize two points in the city and complete extraction to succeed. It's a Zeus mission so anything can happen.

500px-Chernogorsk_sign.jpg

We will be playing The Black City

On ArmA3 EU#3 MODDED. 

The map is Chernarus

The meet up time will be as follows:

Saturday

15:00 GMT - Role Selection

15:30 GMT - Mission Start 

You will not be allowed to join in progress once the mission briefing is over.. If you miss the start of the mission due to being late we will not wait for you.

Click here to apply for a slot! Failing to do this may mean you are not guaranteed a slot.

Please only sign up if you intend to play, if you can't make it please let me know!

Normal EU#3 rules apply

Hope to have a good turn out and I will see you on the battlefield

For info on how to get the mods click here.

Hope were working together again storm

Well I've signed up for Fire Team Lead, Medic, Rifleman (AT), Autorifleman. So depending on what you've signed up for and if they see this we might end up being in a team together.

Mission was good but the wait to combat was far too long the people in my fire team starting getting bored and by the time we made it to the city I lost 3 of my guys from crashing and having to leave I suggest for next time cut out the enemy officer meet up and go straight for the AO.