Adding missing Spetsnaz equipments to EU1 Arsenal

Pickle

Question

Hello, I would like to suggest adding the last two missing spetsnaz equipments to arsenal.

First one is Compact NVG (Green). Everyone thinking Compact NVGs are exclusive to CSAT but actually the green one (not the "Green Hex") was added to game with Contact DLC. It is only being used by Spetsnaz and would be great to have an alternative to standard night visions which are looking like two telescopes fixed to the face.

O_NVGoggles_grn_F

The second one is the shiny avenger helmet without camoflage cover. Im asking for this one because unlike the other avenger helmets and CSAT helmets, this one has a mono-colored, shiny metallic texture which makes me believe, it will make it easier for newbies to identify the helmet wearer by making them think "What the hell is this shiny thing?"

H_HelmetAggressor_F

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Pickle said:

The second one is the shiny avenger helmet without camoflage cover. Im asking for this one because unlike the other avenger helmets and CSAT helmets, this one has a mono-colored, shiny metallic texture which makes me believe, it will make it easier for newbies to identify the helmet wearer by making them think "What the hell is this shiny thing?"

H_HelmetAggressor_F

I get so reminiscent of @LH5 and his blue helmet. I was amazed at how much fire that thing drew from all parties! 😆