Special load out or functions for the Squad Leader?

Kullmann

Hi guys,

I was wondering, what is so special about the squad leader one EU1, 2 and 4. I could not figure the difference between a rifleman and and a squad leader, except of their names.

Are their any differences?

Like certain commanding options for the squad leader or the thermal vision scope, stuff like that.

At the moment squad leader role serves nothing but as a role for if you want to do rifleman play, Or if you like to play the role you can use it to squad lead. I think there was talk about a useful reason to have squad leaders.

10 hours ago, D.Devil said:

Squad leaders can use terminal scopes on their weapons, other roles cannot.

If that's an typo/auto correct and you mean thermal then no you can't, that option was removed it seems.

As it stands SL can do the least of all the roles in the mission, they are as stated before a basic rifleman.

As Amentes said, at least give the poor fella his GL back.

1 hour ago, GamerbugUK said:

If that's an typo/auto correct and you mean thermal then no you can't, that option was removed it seems.

As it stands SL can do the least of all the roles in the mission, they are as stated before a basic rifleman.

As Amentes said, at least give the poor fella his GL back.

Yes, that was a typo dunno what I was thinking and I didn't know the option for thermal scopes was removed, sorry if that info missled you.

1 hour ago, D.Devil said:

Yes, that was a typo dunno what I was thinking and I didn't know the option for thermal scopes was removed, sorry if that info missled you.

No worries, I used to play SL a fair bit, but removal of thermal scopes meant there was no real benefit. 

Giving them a GL option would be nice, or the option to take any 7.62 rifle but not a long range scope (acog only)  if thermal is not a choice.