Hardware upgrade - files to copy?

I am planning on going for a hardware update soon - I want to make sure my profile is preserved, along with keybindings, etc. Can someone who knows more about Arma files than me (probably most 8+ year olds) tell me what files I need to copy/paste into the new Arma install?

Many thanks in advance.

(Hope this is in the right forum)

"Documents/Arma 3" and if you have another profile you also want to copy: "Documents/Arma 3 - Other Profiles"

these folders contain your saves, profile, etc. Just copy them and paste them again into "Documents" on your new system.:)

(And probably the "Modding/ Help & Support" Forum would´ve been the better choice but no worries on that.)

Best regards

Noah:)

1 hour ago, JaSmAn said:

I am planning on going for a hardware update soon - I want to make sure my profile is preserved, along with keybindings, etc. Can someone who knows more about Arma files than me (probably most 8+ year olds) tell me what files I need to copy/paste into the new Arma install?

U planning on OS upgrade too? If not, can I interest U the idea of cloning?

hmm, but cloning is not that nice as a clean reinstall is (imo).:unsure:

True. If different mobo, might as well clean install.

Sent from my SM-G935F using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

8 hours ago, JaSmAn said:

Yes, it will be a new hardware purchase and a clean install.

Now to start shopping....

Have a secondary HDD (NAS class type - WD Red) for storage if U can grab one, 1TB WD Blue is ok too, if U wanna do recordings. For mods back up cos 20GB+ is no joke to download if Ur maximum connection to repositories is 12KB/s like mine.