Music

Eye5uck

11 hours ago, Radfahrer said:

I listen to about everything, as long as it pleases my ears, except for "Schlager"

I am able to play guitar, bass, drums .

I also write, arrange and record my own music when I find the motivation to do so .

That's awesome man, keep doing what your'e doing!

Used to play a guitar a little and piano.

I like to listen to mostly instrumental; Hybrid, emotional, epic. That sort of stuff mostly. I also very much enjoy soundtracks to video games and movies.

Favourite artists:

-Steven Price

-Ryan Taubert

-Woodkid

-Hi Finesse

The stuff I listen to is pretty uh, varied. Electronic, funky instrumental indie stuff, soundtracks of films and games, you name it, I'll give it a listen.

I am also starting to learn how to produce my own music, it's a long process, but it's an intense feeling, listening back to what you've made, enjoying it and thinking to yourself "I made that".

5 hours ago, Pancake said:

I am also starting to learn how to produce my own music, it's a long process, but it's an intense feeling, listening back to what you've made, enjoying it and thinking to yourself "I made that".

Please don't ask him what he makes if you value your soul...

Used to do Piano & drums not so long ago, although lately I've not been sticking to it recently I guess theirs just more important things to life xDD.. Got myself into Grade 9 though. Still play from time to time.. My music genres consist of all kinds of rock and metal.. Your typical Sliptknight,metallica,Nirvana type of stuff.. Amazing music and great songs at the same time.