Hello There!

ChineseDan

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan and I'm Chinese as pointed out by my display name of course. I'm also British so that's cool I suppose and I am currently a 3rd year student at Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).

I have been gaming for a long long time now (which goes for everyone here I suppose haha). I am more of a console gamer to be quite honest but over the last year or so I have been spending more time on my gaming PC at first playing Arma 2 and now Arma 3 along with some other games here and there. I have been playing a lot on the Ahoy EU 1&2 servers but I recently found out about the EU3 Enhanced server which I like the look of and I am looking for some more realism. Before Ahoy I played on the 77th servers where I have occasionally lead squads on the missions and in addition to that being a regular viewer of Jester814 and his 506th group on YouTube so I am familiar with operating under a chain of command and following orders (most of the time) ;).

My only issues at the moment is that I have downloaded the Mods for the Enhanced server but I have not worked with this many mods before so I'm not familiar with all of them and I'm not sure about the procedure to joining and playing on the server? If someone could run me through the process that would be great thanks!

Anyways good to be here and happy to meet you all. I hope to see you in game at some point.

Dan

P.s. feel free to add me on Steam - ChineseNinja or on Xbox - ItsChineseDan

5 hours ago, ChineseDan said:

My only issues at the moment is that I have downloaded the Mods for the Enhanced server but I have not worked with this many mods before so I'm not familiar with all of them and I'm not sure about the procedure to joining and playing on the server? If someone could run me through the process that would be great thanks!

I am still struggling with ACE; my 4hrs in EU3 is not helping too. Dun worry. The players in EU3 are helpful and will guide U through.

Welcome. I saw U in EU1 before, no wonder.

7 hours ago, fir_nev said:

I am still struggling with ACE; my 4hrs in EU3 is not helping too. Dun worry. The players in EU3 are helpful and will guide U through.

Welcome. I saw U in EU1 before, no wonder.

Thanks for the reply.

So do I just hop in the server and hold a large "HELP!" sign above me? :lol:

If you like to come prepared then i could recommend reading through manuals of ACRE and ACE. If you have more free time and dont like to read then there are plenty basic guides about these on Youtube.

ACRE Guide

ACE3 wiki

Read about advanced medical system. That will literally save your virtual life.

Also, welcome :)