Tanoa Base lights

Hoffie92

Question

When playing on #eu2 I noticed that at night time the base (VAS, Landing pads, and Helo spawn are very very dark, I suggest to add some lights to the base just so we can see a bit better at base without always have to wear NVG's, i'd suggest light up the landing pads, and helicopter spawn, and maybe the Arsenal guy if possible.

Thanks in advance,

happy fighting

Danny "Hoffie92" Hofland

20160623161203_1.jpg

20160623161204_1.jpg

20160623161128_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

I recommend a full redesign of the base also switching the location wouldn't be a bad idea.  I will try and make something tomorrow and upload some screenshots of it. 

3 hours ago, D.v.Brandenburg said:

I recommend a full redesign of the base also switching the location wouldn't be a bad idea.  I will try and make something tomorrow and upload some screenshots of it. 

Totally pointless -
The base is good, it just needs a few tweaks, there is a new layout created by the Staff already, we've had a sneak peek, but the lights are the only thing that maybe need to be improved.

8 hours ago, D.v.Brandenburg said:

I made something overnight..

Hope you like it.. ;)

Z7ZGjLX.png  

The base doesn't need a redesign.