Field Ambassador

Recently people have been getting Field Ambassador & becoming Mods I've felt left out here as I join this community before some of these people.

I joined the Forums on the 2nd of April 2015 however I never really joined the community until my first post and that was on June 25th.
Now Ryko posted his first post on August 29th 2015 that's two months after my first post and again same with Despite 17th August 2015 two months after my post.

Despite is now a EU3 Mod and Ryko is now a Field Ambassador.

I've clocked over 500 hours into Ahoy Servers Despite has over 180 and Ryko has 320 both of them combined clocks into over 500 hours.

I have welcomed each new person that has posted an introduction and have tried to assist if I can and cause of this I now have 125 posts more than Ryko and Despite (but not combined).
I've even helped few people in the server I've taught a few people about of people how to use the explosives on EU3 with ACE once.

I'm not here to beg for Field Ambassador I would just like to ask where did I go wrong and where did they go right?
What can I do to improve?

Bear with us, we're not done yet :) I've been mega busy today, and still am, currently writing out two posts juggling two events, all over our messaging service, assigning tasks to our mission manager, eu3 manager, taking event requests from members etc.

I've got at least two more FA's to come but i'm simply running out of time in the day.

Take this as opinion of a "innocent bystander" as i clearly lack the insight in a) you and B) the situation enough to come on here with a my "entitled" speech,but such a topic doesnt improve your status in a good way - should of had been posted via PM to "advanced" people imo maybe even to the credited person´s themself.

As from my experience in clan´s/communities and similar you dont want to credit people by their time of being with the organisation,you would want to credit those that keep potential to improve/build on/keep things running in your organisation!

And dont forget that any "promotion" comes with a price and that price is mostly MORE DUTYS - MORE WORK and LESS TIME for the anything else if you take it seriously - which might be fun for a while,but more workload isnt necessarily a thing looking forward to ...

From the hours we shared the front together i m sure you a great asset to any team,so dont feel overlooked by not having a "title".

Titles are worth shit,if you dont have the respect from people around/below you - i know plenty "leaders" i wouldnt follow into a hot zone cause i dont trust their combat/awareness/big picture skills (in real life and ingame).

Hope you dont take me 0,02$ the wrong way,bu i rly didnt expected such a topic from your part :P

g1440222253549746809.jpg

Nxt time,come for my basement and we can have a ... drink together!

Yes,only a drink ... for now!

:blink:

#edit

Gotta love gametracker,according to them i clocked 1779.25 hr @ EU1 - so why i m not General of Doom by now?

:P

Edited by TheScar

@Scar well you've misunderstood what I was going for here I have just been as active and helpful as people that have Field Ambassador and I was just wondering where I went wrong and what they're doing right and asked how I could improve.

but such a topic doesnt improve your status in a good way - should of had been posted via PM to "advanced" people imo

Well I have to disagree on this cause I'm asking for opinions on how to improve more opinions = the better.

you dont want to credit people by their time of being with the organisation

True but I have been just as helpful as Ryko and Despite.

And dont forget that any "promotion" comes with a price and that price is mostly MORE DUTYS - MORE WORK and LESS TIME for the anything else if you take it seriously - which might be fun for a while,but more workload isnt necessarily a thing looking forward to ...

More workload for a community that you respect and would treat as a 2nd family is something that I would look forward to.

As for the jealousy I'm mostly confused rather then jealous I just want to understand why they got it and I never and what I can do to improve.