EU5 now running Exile!

David

Nice to see you guys getting involved in this. Going to be interesting to see what you can develop (some decent "Exile" related missions would be nice)!

Is this all vanilla at the minute? My only suggestions would be (I've not yet connected to the server so I may be off the mark here) the removal of thermals and 1st person only. Both ruin Arma PvP!

Good luck with the server chaps.

Nice to see you guys getting involved in this. Going to be interesting to see what you can develop (some decent "Exile" related missions would be nice)!

Is this all vanilla at the minute? My only suggestions would be (I've not yet connected to the server so I may be off the mark here) the removal of thermals and 1st person only. Both ruin Arma PvP!

Good luck with the server chaps.

I actually brought up thermals in channel, most don't want it removed but removal from spawning & a big price tag seemed a popular alternative. We're also looking at missions, I'm not altogether with mission making so I can't really say what's possible. 3rd person is likely to stay, but depends what the majority want. We're keen to keep away from making it really easy though. Feel free to drop in :)

I actually brought up thermals in channel, most don't want it removed but removal from spawning & a big price tag seemed a popular alternative. We're also looking at missions, I'm not altogether with mission making so I can't really say what's possible. 3rd person is likely to stay, but depends what the majority want. We're keen to keep away from making it really easy though. Feel free to drop in :)

I'm a fussy bastard when it comes to my Arma PvP! For coop missions it's fine to use 3rd person, crosshairs and thermals but not for PvP in my opinion. Too much sitting behind a wall and being able to see exactly what is going on the other side just doesn't make sense to me. I could live with thermals being ultra rare in the loot spawn table but even having them for sale for lots of money still makes me cry a little bit inside! We'll see how it goes I guess!

I'll say it again though, good to see the I&A chaps on the scene.

Ruining friendship simulator 2015 

+1

The sequel to ruining friendship simulator 2014 (life is feudal).... GIVE ME BACK MY HOUSE ODERUS!

I'm a fussy bastard when it comes to my Arma PvP! For coop missions it's fine to use 3rd person, crosshairs and thermals but not for PvP in my opinion. Too much sitting behind a wall and being able to see exactly what is going on the other side just doesn't make sense to me. I could live with thermals being ultra rare in the loot spawn table but even having them for sale for lots of money still makes me cry a little bit inside! We'll see how it goes I guess!

I'll say it again though, good to see the I&A chaps on the scene.

Well we'll see how it goes, we only got it running in the last 4 hours, I'd personally like to see complete removal. 3rd person is a funny one though, we've just gotta figure out popularity first I guess :)

The sequel to ruining friendship simulator 2014 (life is fuedal).... GIVE ME BACK MY HOUSE ODERUS!

Well we'll see how it goes, we only got it running in the last 4 hours, I'd personally like to see complete removal. 3rd person is a funny one though, we've just gotta figure out popularity first I guess :)

Yeah no doubt. Will hop on on my last day off before I have to go back to work!

Edit - Just cracked open another beer, so will jump on tonight if it goes back up.