Rainbow Six: Siege [Closed Alpha]

MrSixFour

For those of you who noticed this little gem pop up last year, the game is now in Alpha stage and ready for testing. 

Rainbow Six WAS my childhood so I'll definitely be there. I've already signed up. Thought I'd post this here for anyone else interested. Let's go tactical, AW.

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-195796-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Should all know, that a while back there was a Rainbow 6 game that indeed had a trailer. That particular Rainbow 6 incarnation did not make it and was scrapped i believe. I hope this one actualy makes it, cause Rainbow 6 is also one of my favorite series of old. I didnt mind the Rainbow 6 Vegas games, but i do hope parts of the older games return and it is less CoD like as in full on FPS. R6 Vegas was nice, but sometimes it felt way to thin on the tactical gameplay in alot of ways.

Should all know, that a while back there was a Rainbow 6 game that indeed had a trailer. That particular Rainbow 6 incarnation did not make it and was scrapped i believe. I hope this one actualy makes it, cause Rainbow 6 is also one of my favorite series of old. I didnt mind the Rainbow 6 Vegas games, but i do hope parts of the older games return and it is less CoD like as in full on FPS. R6 Vegas was nice, but sometimes it felt way to thin on the tactical gameplay in alot of ways.

Yeah I remember that trailer. It was also like a first person Heavy Rain type thing. It looked garbage, to be fair. The stuff shown off last year looks dank, though.

• 4 weeks later...
Just got my invite, downloading alpha now  :D  :P

Awesome stuff. Let's shoot it up soon! I'll be on playing tonight with Jeff (provided that he resolves an issue he is having) so if you wanna play just give me a shout! 

Alternatively you can add me on UPlay @ MrSix64Four or Steam @ ilovecake213/MrSixFour