Dave & raz go flying

David

Myself and raz went flying in a full motion 737-800 simulator yesterday! A few may have already seen it but I thought I'd post it here :)

I start off with a circle to land approach at Chambery (approach chart we were following is here), I then do a night landing at Gatwick followed by one in the crosswind from the right at about 15kts, I didn't do it very well though  :P

Raz takes over and does an engine start and taxi out onto the runway followed by a takeoff, we fly around for a bit then land at Leeds Bradford, it all goes well until the crosswind disappears and we have to go around, raz goes for a second attempt and lands.

Overall an awesome day.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Hoax" data-cid="23853" data-time="1426021650"><p>

Great stuff guys, Chambery is hardcore place - you need special training to operate in there in reality.</p></blockquote>

If you look at the chart it says max 150 for the final turn, we did it at 170! And that was the first time taking control!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Hoax" data-cid="23853" data-time="1426021650"><p>

Great stuff guys, Chambery is hardcore place - you need special training to operate in there in reality.</p></blockquote>

If you look at the chart it says max 150 for the final turn, we did it at 170! And that was the first time taking control!

1385136139955.png