Help with AW Gauntlet.

Seeing as many of you play on EU 3 more than I do I would like some help in writing a FAQ to be put into the map screen. It does need to be scripted in however it is pretty simple and I will show you a quick thing on how to do it but if you guys wouldn't mind either writing one yourself or just contributing a part that would be very helpful. If you do please just post it as a response to this thread.

player createDiaryRecord ["faq",
[
"Squads",
"
<br /><font size='16'>Q:</font> How do I join a squad?<br />
<br /><font size='16'>A:</font> 
<br /> 1. Hold 'T'.
<br /> 2. While holding T, use your scroll wheel to interact.
<br /> 3. You can interact with the person you are looking at, or those within a 5m radius.
<br />
<br /> * Xeno's Squad Management tool had to be removed at request of the script author.
"
]];

basically it needs to look like that. The <br /> is how you create a go to a new line. The "Squads is the subtopic and the "faq" is the main diary tab on the map. please try to cover everything from medics to checking the temp of a weapon.

[

"Shots left in magazine",

"

<br /><font size='16'>Q:</font> How do I check the amount of rounds left in my magazine?<br />

<br /> 1. Press CTRL and press R.

<br /> 2. This will give you an indication of how heavy the magazine is and thus how many rounds are left.

<br /> "Green = full or near full, Yellow = around half empty, Red = almost empty if you can reload now if your about to move onto the enemy "

<br />

]];

hope this helps will do the clear jam aswell (if i need to change or clear something up let me know)

AGM Keys

[
"AGM Keys",
"
<br /><font size='16'>Q:</font> Which keys to I use to interact with myself or others?<br />
<br /> 1. Press Left Control+ Left Windows key to interact with yourself.
<br /> 2. Press Left Windows key to interact with other players/vehicles.
<br /> 3. Your SELF-INTERACTION key is used to interact with your gear, from putting earplugs in, attaching items to you, self-healing, repacking your magazines.
<br /> 4. Your INTERACTION key is used to interact with other players, vehicles. You can heal other players, use Team Management to join their squad, cable-tie units (do not use on friendly players). 
<br />
"
]];

Basic AGM Vector usage

[
"AGM Vector",
"
<br /><font size='16'>Q:</font> How do I properly use AGM Vector and which keys to use?<br />
<br /> 1. Use Vector as any other binoculars, press B to pull it out.
<br /> 2. Always point the middle cross towards and on the target.
<br /> 3. To measure DISTANCE to the target, aim at it, press and hold R until a red square appears then release the key. A distance to your target should appear in the right section of your vector. Distance is measured in meters.
<br /> 4. To measure BEARING to the target, aim at it, press and hold Tab until a red square appears then release the key. A bearing to your target should appear in the left section of your vector. Bearing is measured in degrees.
<br /> 5. For more information about the usage of the Vector, visit the AW Forums, in EU#3 section, click Basic Guides topic.
<br />
"
]];

AGM Weapon safety

[
"AGM Weapon Safety",
"
<br /><font size='16'>Q:</font> How do I put my weapon on safe?<br />
<br /> 1. Press Left Control + ~ (tilde key - next to 1).
<br /> 2. A weapon and text should appear in top right corner saying: "Put on Safety" and your fire mode has no bar.
<br /> 3. Remove the safety by pressing same buttons again or by switching firing mode of your weapon. A text should say "Remove safety" and your fire mode should be visible.
<br />
"
]];

Planning to do explosives tomorrow, maybe something else that comes to mind in the mean time.

Note: it may contain spelling mistakes :P

Short range radio

[
"Squads",
"
<br /><font size='16'>Q:</font> How do i use my short range radio?<br />
<br /> 1. Press left or right "CTRL" + P.
<br /> 2. This is the short range radio, the most common one (AN/PRC-152 2) Has a range about 5KM.
<br /> 3. If you press "CLR" you clear the frequency and you can type in a new one.
<br /> 4. When you are done typing in the frequency click the "ENT" button and you will now be able to hold "CAPS LOCK" and talk with other people on the same frequency.
<br /> 
"
]];

Long range radio

[
"Squads",
"
<br /><font size='16'>Q:</font> How do i use my long range radio?<br />
<br /> 1. Get a long range radio from the arsenal(Backpack).
<br /> 2. Press "LEFT ALT" + P.
<br /> 3. This i basically a bigger version of the short range radio but with a longer range and used as a backpack.
<br /> 4. To use this radio you have to hold "CTRL + CAPS LOCK" and you will be able to talk with people that also has a long range radio but over a longer range than the short range one.
<br />
"
]];

PS: on the gauntlet can you put the pilot slot over the co-pilot in the menu? Because as it is now is says that co-pilot is the leader. Shouldn't it be the main pilot that was the leader?