Knudde [DECO]

souldeath1

In-game name when banned: and Knudde [DECO]

What message displays when you attempt to connect? I am unbanned already...

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned after I said ''hey nigger'' to someone. I guess saying that word automatically means you are racist. It was actually meant as a joke.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because I am a good player and not a racist.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Midnight Runner

When were you banned: today 10-1-2020

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

This ban appeal had me confused as there was no ban report and you stated being already unbanned so I looked into it.

The ban was supposed to be a kick as a final warning but ban was hit instead, a mistake that has been made by many of us as they are so close together hence why you were "unbanned already". However once I looked into this I saw your previous exploits on server under your other names and have reapplied a permanent ban.

You have played on our server for a while and racked up a fair few warnings, kicks and a ban under your other names. I shall place the 2 most notable names I have found so you know what i'm talking about.

Clintwood: you were well warned for offences then kicked for teamkilling, ramming assets, disabling friendly heli's, insulating other players then later temp banned.

Agent1: you went on a roll harassing a player and insulting them for almost 30 minutes straight before being kicked.

So I think its fair to say you should be well versed in our rules and that racism is no joke.

I pass this on to @Lindi for anything that follows.

LMAO as 'Agent1' all I did was sitting in his helicopter as co-pilot pretending to be a flying instructor. As 'Clintwood' must be a while ago because I don't remember really. 

In my opinion this is just a game and trolling (to some extent) is part of the game. If the game is always played seriously and every misstep is followed by a serious consequence then you get a culture of betrayal. People who record and report eachother each and everytime they see something they don't like to make sure who ever does it gets kicked or banned. Anyways I don't play 100% serious always, but most of the time I do, and I am a good player. I also have been trolled plenty but I never wrote a ban request for someone 😃.

Grtz.

We keep a record of bans and naturally also keep logs on what happens on our servers. They serve many purposes like debugging and also in certain cases player tracking. I'm sure this comes as no surprise to a good player as yourself. It also serves the Admin team and myself as the community referee when making up our minds about bans and their consequent follow up. 

In your case the pattern is clear, there is plenty of trolling, breaking of rules and finally racism. All of the above are clearly against the rules of AhoyWorld. So I indeed agree with @LH5 that a ban is in order. Racism is and never has been a joking matter on AhoyWorld servers.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts