Forum graphical glitch?

Hey guys,

Not sure if this forum-related, or an issue on my end, but since a few days, maybe a week, I've been getting some graphical glitches on this forum.

screenshot_724.thumb.png.24a2883f57cff79dcb9b4fe579714281.png

It could happen on any forum page, sometimes it just flickers a few times before it returns to normal, other times it's persistent until a page is loaded in (new or refresh), at times it doesn't occur for a very long period of time / many loads, so I haven't found a reliable way to reproduce. I haven't noticed any weird GPU behaviour on my end, and I only get the issue here, so I'm guessing the issue may be somewhere in the forum code?

Anyone else happened to also notice this?

Cheers,

Hey guys,

Not sure if this forum-related, or an issue on my end, but since a few days, maybe a week, I've been getting some graphical glitches on this forum.

screenshot_724.thumb.png.24a2883f57cff79dcb9b4fe579714281.png

It could happen on any forum page, sometimes it just flickers a few times before it returns to normal, other times it's persistent until a page is loaded in (new or refresh), at times it doesn't occur for a very long period of time / many loads, so I haven't found a reliable way to reproduce. I haven't noticed any weird GPU behaviour on my end, and I only get the issue here, so I'm guessing the issue may be somewhere in the forum code?

Anyone else happened to also notice this?

Cheers,

Would you be able to let us know what browser you are using so we can attempt to replicate this issue on our end.
Thanks, ghost

This doesnt look like GPU problem to me. More of a screen refreshing problem with the browser. How does that look when you try to scroll? Does it stay static or scrolls with the page? Or when you drag browser window around the desktop? Does it move with the window or stays with the desktop? Also try firefox and see if that happens as well.