TS spamm protection bug

Hi

as you probly know me and at least 2 other guys run into the "spamm protection" bug in TS again today when using TFAR. It has happened to people before and usualy clears out when you are out of TS for extended period of time.

But it needs to be fixed more properly

Don Cambio and me googled it, all seems to point to TS "flood protection feature" as in:

http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/73725-Action-currently-not-possible-due-to-spam-protection

aslo suggestion on TFAR page:

To TeamSpeak servers admins

To be on the safe side, reduce the level of flood protection: Right-click on the server> Edit Virtual Server> More> Anti Flood, set 30, 300, 3000 values (top to bottom).

Waited for 5-10 minutes on teamspeak. Waited some more with it shut off. Restarted my PC twice. Deleted ts3 with unninstal.exe

After install in the folder there were left 2 ACRE2 dll(?) files. Reinstalled teamspeak on top of those ACRE files. Still have problems.

Went and deleted all folder ACRE files included. Reinstalled teamspeak - works. Could it be the problem with ACRE file?

I would try those TS Server settings recommended by TFAR developers:

To be on the safe side, reduce the level of flood protection: Right-click on the server> Edit Virtual Server> More> Anti Flood, set 30, 300, 3000 values (top to bottom).

Both ACRE and TFAR are communicating with TS Servers on behalf of user - which is "not as humans". This could lead into server sometimes detecting it as spammbot attempts. Likely your IP address is then put to temporary blacklist that is recycled in certain intervals.

Anyway, those changes are worth a shot if the TS is managed by Ahoyworld admins and not third party.

20 hours ago, kman said:

Hi

as you probly know me and at least 2 other guys run into the "spamm protection" bug in TS again today when using TFAR. It has happened to people before and usualy clears out when you are out of TS for extended period of time.

But it needs to be fixed more properly

Don Cambio and me googled it, all seems to point to TS "flood protection feature" as in:

http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/73725-Action-currently-not-possible-due-to-spam-protection

aslo suggestion on TFAR page:

Hi Kman thx for looking in yourself and not straight up bitch about it like some did before

We know about the antiflood but we also have played with it before  the issue is it needs to be set for the full server and that means troll's will abuse it wich we cant have 

Why and how this keeps happening to only a certain few we dont know and are sry for the troubles it causes