Trouble in teamspeak town

Numbnuts

I recently started having TeamSpeak trouble at first I thought it was a closed port on my router or maybe a client side problem but I am starting to think that it is server side and caused by the latest update I am not receiving any packets from the 30033 port (controls avatars and server groups) I can join other servers and groups avatars etc. load normally but on the AW TS nothing will load.post-5080-0-90731900-1461539696_thumb.pnpost-5080-0-83310800-1461540130_thumb.pn I believe I am the only one getting this problem because I clear cache on exit.

I am not receiving any packets from the 30033 port (controls avatars and server groups)

Is that the default port for such data? I have default ports, and it works fine for me.

I believe I am the only one getting this problem because I clear cache on exit.

Have you tried not to, to see if it's that? And if you're the only one having that problem, it's likely client-side.

30033 is the defult port for ts avatars ect i belive my problem is that i clear cache on exit meaning all of the avatars i have loaded are deleted i belive that this will be a problem for new people when they join the TS. i belive that the ts was not configered correctly or the avatars are not being sent on the 30033 port. but im a bambi when it comes to tech so i would like to see what people think.