Kesner13

Kesner13

Ingame Name:

• Kesner13

Why do you think you were banned?:

• Because as I was piloting one day people didn't like how I was piloting so they got someone to kick me and then I got angry and killed some people.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*:

• Because I have been an active member of this server for several months now.  Also it said a 1 month Ban and it has been more than 1 month

Which administrator banned you?:

• Wasn't told

When were you banned?*:

• roughly a month ago

Good to see you're cut up and apologetic about the behavior that got you banned..... <_<

You're ban date is listed as 2/8/2015 so indeed the 1 month has expired.

However I myself am not prepared to lift the ban given your apparent lack of remorse in the matter

As I was not the banning admin I will however get a reminder out to the other admins to take action one way or another.

You will have to wait another seven days before the ban will automatically be removed. You where banned on 22-Feb-2015 for a full month, which means the month is not over yet... The reason why I kicked you was because I received complaints from other players about your flying, which I agreed to when I saw it for myself. The reason for the ban you already stated, the teamkilling. But after the teamkilling you disconnected straight away, and that's the main reason why I banned you.

Further more, you where banned on the 08-Feb-2015 by another admin for teamkilling, that ban was later lifted. If I had know you had been banned before for teamkilling, I would have banned you permanently. So consider yourself lucky, and I suggest you just wait it out a week.

Also consider this you last warning. If you break the rules again after your current ban has expired, you will be banned permanently.

Hey sooooo Im a college student and the weekends are really when i get to play and have fun on your server to the fullest because people leave campus so there is more available bandwidth.  Is it possible to unban me on friday the 20th instead of sunday the 22nd?

Hey sooooo Im a college student and the weekends are really when i get to play and have fun on your server to the fullest because people leave campus so there is more available bandwidth.  Is it possible to unban me on friday the 20th instead of sunday the 22nd?

Now that wouldn't really be seeing out your punishment now would it? Unfortunately we don't alter bans to the preference of the player. Think harry potter trying to move his detention because of quidditch practice.

they let him all the time, if you read the books, and also two days short of a month (when it has been more than a month already) wouldnt change my view of the punishment its 2 days ive already served a month+

Well, no, they didn't actually. If you remember he was trying to watch out the window.

Also, it hasn't been over a month because it would've been lifted by now.