Suggestion for I&A(I hope this is the place to make it)

I only would like to make one suggestion for I&A and that is, if it would be possible to place in MHQ's.

The reason I ask this is because, when I and a few friends play I&A and we get Oreokastro or such as an objective. Sometimes when we're playing on such a objective we all get killed, and having this happen without a closer form of respawn(Like a MHQ) can be very frustrating and make me and some others feel unmotivated to keep playing with the thought of having to fly into completely alert enemy territory and get shot at landing in a LZ. So please, if it is not much trouble, I ask you to please put in place, Mobile Headquarters for a much more convenient experience.

If you have read my request then I thank you for taking the time to do so even if my suggestion has not been implemented.

This is a good idea in theory, but as is a very common problem in the Warfare game mode it is inevitable you would get trolls messing around with the MHQ's and taking them to stupid places anyway, thus meaning you have to spawn at base anyway. Also having a HQ you could park at any AO would kind of nullify the role of transport choppers.

This is a good idea in theory, but as is a very common problem in the Warfare game mode it is inevitable you would get trolls messing around with the MHQ's and taking them to stupid places anyway, thus meaning you have to spawn at base anyway. Also having a HQ you could park at any AO would kind of nullify the role of transport choppers.

This is true.

As for trolls, I would say kick them, in the end there will always be people who do this so I don't see why let them prevent a convenient feature.

As for the chopper thing. while this is pretty true, it is also not, simply because eventually you will want a tank maybe or a Strider, some kind of armor support so I think people would still use them at least to bring in the calverley. At the very least you would need to bring everyone to the main AO for initial insertion. It would help a lot especially because of those times your very far away and now you must fly into a very alert objective of troops. I think that at the very least it should or could be a parameter set-up, where you can enable or disable MHQ's.  

The only problem i see with this is that, generally, we don't want people who play I&A to just run in, get killed, respawn, and do it all over again. This idea seems like it would encourage that rather then encourage smart playing. 

That's just my opinion on the subject.

you are correct sir, the lack of MHQ is to make death a penalty. if you die the nato forces have to send a replacement, they dont keep endless amounts of soldiers on the front lines after all

• 2 weeks later...
 you are correct sir, the lack of MHQ is to make death a penalty. if you die the nato forces have to send a replacement, they dont keep endless amounts of soldiers on the front lines after all

The only problem i see with this is that, generally, we don't want people who play I&A to just run in, get killed, respawn, and do it all over again. This idea seems like it would encourage that rather then encourage smart playing. 

That's just my opinion on the subject.

Well, it doesnt have to be a MHQ, it could be a FOB on the island north west of altis to atleast make travel slightly easier