Heyo

CrimsonShiranui

Played around on the servers for a few days now, decided to make an account, because why not I guess.

Pretty new to Arma I think i had it for like 4 days now....  Just wanted to make introductions, because you might be seeing me around now and then, I really like piloting, so you may see me (attempting to do) doing that (I practice alot in the editor don't worry)... Feel free to shout out to me anytime.

Hi Chrimson,

nice to hear that you enjoy our servers.:)

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon and btw:

7 hours ago, CrimsonShiranui said:

I practice alot in the editor don't worry

Perfect attitude (If just everyone would do it like that)! That'll make you a great pilot!:) Also you might want to take a look at Dslyecxis "Art of flight" tutorials (https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQEd6zRLOafVn1SweJmdr-3ICqI885awY) they are pretty good for learning how to fly in Arma. :)

Best regards

Noah :)

3 hours ago, GamerbugUK said:

to be fair even the best pilots get flak

Well, I'm not perfect, not yet anyway so I'd expect it.

3 hours ago, Noah_Hero said:

Perfect attitude (If just everyone would do it like that)! That'll make you a great pilot!:) Also you might want to take a look at Dslyecxis "Art of flight" tutorials (https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQEd6zRLOafVn1SweJmdr-3ICqI885awY) they are pretty good for learning how to fly in Arma. :)

Haha yes I played a few games with flying in them before and was shite at them aswell, but I'm pretty open to learning, how to do it right, I watched Luetin(prety much the reason the I found the server) and some operatorDrewski, I believe I have seen Dslyecxis's videos before, but I'll rewatch it because why not lol

Thanks for the welcome!

Hello and welcome! If you ever need any tips, feel free to pop on teamspeak and ask one of us. Outside of that we have plenty of guides here on the forums too, if you prefer to read.

Glad to see you're putting time into being good at the game, always refreshing to see people who are willing to learn.