Sling Loading Bug

Just encountered some weird behavoiur when slinging a load with the Chinook. We just did the mission where you have to retrieve the slung cargo and when I tried to fly back to base it dropped three times. The weird thing were the speeds it aborted the sling loading: it happened at 120km/h, at 73km/h and at 30km/h aswell. Now you should know that I was flying a straight line and wasn't doing any fancy maneuvres. So the cargo wasn't swinging around or anything.

I know there's a certain max speed when slinging cargo but that wasn't anywhere near the speeds I was flying at..

Has anyone noticed anything similar before?

Yeah I've seen this happen repeatedly for @hobnob . Pain in the rear end, perhaps try and use the black hawk, Super Stallion or Merlin moving forward?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

Yeah I've seen this happen repeatedly for @hobnob . Pain in the rear end, perhaps try and use the black hawk, Super Stallion or Merlin moving forward?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

I can safly confirm that it also happens to the blackhawk as well

4 hours ago, Copey said:

When I get around to it i'll try those and see whether I can reproduce the bug.

Which brings me to another question I've always had: How heavy is that crate/Which helicopters can actually sling it?