T(r?!)ol(l)erance - not that anybody cares about a troll

Tolerance

Right... First things first! and that is the important stuff

http://www.baconsizzling.com/

That said - and I am sure everybody will agree that was more important then knowning who I am, HI! I am Chris
On the internet mostly go by the name Tolerance, or on certain places reffered to as, Trollerance - cause hea, twitch chat trolling is fun.

Definition of trolling to my mind: its NOT! just being a di*k - its ment to be a troll action, not a di*k move.

Been around on this earth for 32 years now, crap.. writing that out now makes me relize, I am starting to get into the age of..... "ha ha - those youngsters..."

Games wise, I've played a whole different range of gerne, and although having enjoyed  FPS games, I always sucked at them by lots.

Picked up Arma ages ago, how ever never played it. Been playing it this week a fair amount of hours, and mostly been flying around with helicopters.

Hoping to become a skilled pilot on advanced flight model (AND! Client side controls) - how ever, still using standard control model on client side.

I like the fact about arma, its a lot slower pased then freaking twitch shooters, and you dont instantly see the enemie with some crazy healthbar (anyone play(ed)s the division?...)

I am sure I am gonna get a lot of fun out of this game, how ever, I have lots to learn! 

All help on that respect, is very much appriciated.

Outside Arma, I've lately been playing .... yup, The Division... sorry - World of Warships/Tanks - Elite: Dangerous  - Cities Skylines - Transport Fever - etc etc, so yes a whole range of games.

Any questions, feel free to post them - how ever, I am also part of another gaming community, not to be named, and tracking several forums while its a hobby and offtime activity, becomes a bit much.

Rather, Yeeey for teamspeak!

Cya around o7

Tolerance - Out.

47 minutes ago, PiranhA said:

Hello Tolerance,

Just 32 years, damn i feel old. Anyways, you seem to feel young, if its good or bad?...well decide later. Welcome here, it seems you are familiar with the Ahoy rules, if not, just take a look here:

Ditto, you youngsters.

Welcome, don't troll here and all will be fine.

thanks thanks - yes I did skim/read trough the rules- basic: behaive

trolling part - no worries - its more like text/voip troll as: look to your left - 10 o clock - 600 meters - ya ya... see nothing on you right now, do you?

its no "lets dump the heli on top of them" orso ;)

Welcome

6 hours ago, Tolerance said:

Picked up Arma ages ago, how ever never played it. Been playing it this week a fair amount of hours, and mostly been flying around with helicopters.

Hoping to become a skilled pilot on advanced flight model (AND! Client side controls) - how ever, still using standard control model on client side.

Good luck and don't let infantry tell you what to do or where to land, definitely not random engineers :D

20 hours ago, Tolerance said:

trolling part - no worries - its more like text/voip troll as: look to your left - 10 o clock - 600 meters - ya ya... see nothing on you right now, do you?

Yeah I'd just avoid that as well, it'll simply annoy people and get you a bad rep. Or simply get no one wanting to ever work with you.