Hello and plz help?

[DZC] Siggi94

Hello My name is Sigurd but please calle me Siggi, i'm 22 and am from Norway i play games and mostly a history nerd my grammar well you see how i write and speaking well all self taught 2:I'm really new to this stuff and i don't know how to get in a squad or call or anything like that either on the server,TS or Steam group please can you help me? 

Welcome,

I assume you're playing on EU1 and maybe 2.  So to get into a squad ingame you press U then you press the name of the squad you want to join and then the 'join' button.  To get into TeamSpeak you first have to download it, then find the AW server address ('ts.ahoyworld.net' in this case).  Then you go, in TS, to the connections tab and press connect.  It gives you a window in which you have to enter the server address and a nickname, you can leave the server password blank. Then press connect and you're on the TS.  Ones there you can switch channels by right clicking on the channel you want to go to.  EU1 and 2 both have their own dedicated channel.  You'll find some people that are certainly willing to help there.

@ontopic

Welcome!

EU1 is your best choice to get started in the A3 universum,then work your way up according to your taste of playstyle.

Dont pay to much attention on the boys by the bike garage (yet) - they just try to fill their EU3/AWE/millionofmodsserver with cannonfod ... dedicated recruits i mean.

Yea,thats what i ment.:blink:

EU1 > *  tho

@offtopic

18 hours ago, Cryo said:

Just don't mind @TheScar, he is....... Different :P

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/different

1. not alike in character or quality; distinct in nature; dissimilar

correct

32 minutes ago, fir_nev said:

Luckily U put it in a tasteful manner.

Never speak ill of TheScar; for he is my mentor...

dr-evil-crying1.gif

Yoda-meme.jpg

On 31.1.2017 at 6:15 PM, Cryo said:

Siggi, welcome to our great community. I hope you enjoy the stay here, I am pretty sure if you get on EU #1 or #2 that there will be loads of people that can help.

Just don't mind @TheScar, he is....... Different :P

Thank you Cryo, i umm still dont get the hang of joining a squad. Since i'm Norwegian i just get nervous since my English, isn't as good as i think it is but thanks for the warm Welcome :D

19 hours ago, TheScar said:

@ontopic

Welcome!

EU1 is your best choice to get started in the A3 universum,then work your way up according to your taste of playstyle.

Dont pay to much attention on the boys by the bike garage (yet) - they just try to fill their EU3/AWE/millionofmodsserver with cannonfod ... dedicated recruits i mean.

Yea,thats what i ment.:blink:

EU1 > *  tho

@offtopic

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/different

correct

dr-evil-crying1.gif

Yoda-meme.jpg

Thanks TheScar, I just find it dificult to find a squad and sutch since i'm on TS and look at EU1 but there is no one there at all so umm i find it hard to join ppl. Thanks :D

19 hours ago, fir_nev said:

Luckily U put it in a tasteful manner.

Never speak ill of TheScar; for he is my mentor...

Hello fir_nev. Umm i can promise you that i won't say anything bad about TheScar, If i don't have a valid reason but i hope that won't happen. I hope to make alot of new friends and pals to play arma with. XD

8 hours ago, [DZC] Siggi94 said:

Hello fir_nev. Umm i can promise you that i won't say anything bad about TheScar, If i don't have a valid reason but i hope that won't happen. I hope to make alot of new friends and pals to play arma with. XD

Keep playing in EU 1 or 2 and U will get to know the regular players and their playing styles. Have fun and do not worry about your English.