ACRE2 plugin

Okay, in the end this will probably be a simple thing but my head already hurts from trying.

I can't enable ACRE2 plugin in TS3. Installed all the things following the tutorial (pinned thread), all running as Administrator, directories seem fine (acre2_win64.dll is copied to plugin directory of ts3), but in the end even the plugin is shown in ts3 as "acre2_win64.dll" instead of "Acre2 plugin" (or the normal name it should show) and I can't enabled it (it displays a error "failed to load plugin").

What I've tried so far:
- deleting @acre2 plugin directory in arma3 and re-sync and reinstall plugin after sync

- removing ts3 64bits and installing 32bits

- getting @acre2 directly from armaholic

- Installing a older version of TS3 (recommended version in armaholic)

my machine runs win10 x64 if that info can help.

It's been a few months since I played here, last time it was still TFAR, but even then with all the tricks that sometimes we had to do to install it, not even then I had to open a thread to setup a plugin :/

I had a similar fault the other night with acre. Long story short all I ended up having to do was re-install ts3, and restart my machine. Either way I'm pretty sure you should be using the 64 bit ts3.

If non of that works it could be that the plugin is still in its own folder when inside the plugins folder for ts.

Hope that helps dude.

I'd say delete Teamspeak and download the latest version, run the ACRE2 installer from Arma3Sync again and make sure you've got the 64bit Teamspeak as well as the acre2_win64.dll in Teamspeak 3/plugins folder.

If something still goes wrong, try and see if the error pops up in the log acre2.txt that is created in your Ts3 main folder and if that doesn't work I'd suggest...

Install teamviewer and hop on the teamspeak server sometime soon, look for an admin, who knows his way around EU#3 or an EU#3 moderator or a Field Ambassador with experience with installing the mods. 

They can probably help you out better, making live changes than replying to the topic over and over.

Did some more exploring and in TS3 the error that's displayed is "LoadLibrary error: 126".

Googling it, it seems related with AMD and their shit drivers :/

Again followed some tips in how to fix it but nothing good came out of that.

Maybe someone in the past came across this and fixed it, for me its probably a cease and desist.

Did some more exploring and in TS3 the error that's displayed is "LoadLibrary error: 126".

Googling it, it seems related with AMD and their shit drivers :/

Again followed some tips in how to fix it but nothing good came out of that.

Maybe someone in the past came across this and fixed it, for me its probably a cease and desist.

i am using all amd hardware and the latest drivers and i have not had any issues with ACRE or anything arma wise :/ 

maybe use DDU and upgrade your amd drivers?

i am using all amd hardware and the latest drivers and i have not had any issues with ACRE or anything arma wise :/ 

maybe use DDU and upgrade your amd drivers?

Already did that yesterday, didn't fix it :/

I'm going to take a step back, relax, and try to look at this in another perspective and find the solution to it

Someone call me stupid plz.

so...my problem was that I reinstalled windows and never ever ever started arma since install.

When running arma for the first time a bunch of stuff is installed (direct x, some .NET framework stuff), and since some addons depend on .NET imagine what is fixed?

Stupid here is going to play on EU3 once more! hurray!