Nick Stone

Slim Shady

Ingame Name*: Nick Stone

Why do you think you were banned?: Teamkilling

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: At the time I was away to the shops to get dog food but I left my computer unlocked. My 9 year old brother saw that I'd left it unlocked so he went onto it and just opened fire on teammates. My brother knew the controls because he watched me play it and I sometimes let him have a go.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Mykeyrm

When were you banned?* I cannot remember, it must of been 2-3 months ago.

At the time I was away to the shops to get dog food but I left my computer unlocked. My 9 year old brother saw that I'd left it unlocked so he went onto it and just opened fire on teammates. My brother knew the controls because he watched me play it and I sometimes let him have a go.

Your PC, your responsibility, you can`t blame other to what happens to/at your PC.

Still, our staff member Danny will be in contact soon.

Seem's to be a plague of little brothers out there with the intent of getting big brother banned.

An Excuse/Reason we see all to often. 

I would agree with Pero on this matter. Perhaps a Password will prevent this kind of issue in the future.

I leave you at the mercy of Danny as I myself and not convinced.

I can find no record of a previous ban so on this occasion I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and a second chance. As stated above it is YOUR responsibility to ensure your PC is kept secure, should this happen again the decision won't be so forgiving.

- Danny

I can find no record of a previous ban so on this occasion I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and a second chance. As stated above it is YOUR responsibility to ensure your PC is kept secure, should this happen again the decision won't be so forgiving.

- Danny

Whenever I go to join it says I'm still banned.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts