Brad - Teamspeak Ban

yamsmith1

Ingame Name*: Brad

Why do you think you were banned?: For questioning a warning an admin made to me whilst on the teamspeak server, as he believed me to be microphone spamming. Upon attempting to discuss the warning with the admin, he did not wish to speak to me in a polite manner, nor listen to my queery as i did not believe my microphone to be creating an issue.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I believe the ban to be unjust and unfair

When were you banned?*:   11:04:30   27/08/2015

You were not banned for questioning a warning, you were banned for your repeated aggressive and confrontational tone.  You were warned and kicked before being banned as a last resort.

That being said, pending a positive adjustment in your attitude we at ahoyworld would be willing to lift the ban, but please understand that we as admins, moderators and corestaff put a significant amount of time and effort in to ahoyworld.  What you see front of house is a tiny part of the bigger picture so please respect myself and the other members of the staff here in future.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts