[Suggestion] Rearm Pad

Yes it is very much possible to add such option.

However due to balancing issues on such a small map and such little vehicles, it was decided not to enable it in I&A for the time being. However hopefully in the Beta we will have a bigger map and more toys to play with, and then i'm pretty sure rearming will be introduced to I&A too :D

Yes, a re-arm pad would be lovely however I do see the problems.

Why not remove all armed chopper rewards from the side missions, and just have a dedicated CAS AH-9?

That would be cool. And useful, since the mortars are still iffy.

I highly agree with this, And maybe add a 4th pilot Dedicated To CAS. And to stop random people from just hopping in the slot have ppl with there player UID on the forums. 

Yes, a re-arm pad would be lovely however I do see the problems.

Why not remove all armed chopper rewards from the side missions, and just have a dedicated CAS AH-9?

That would be cool. And useful, since the mortars are still iffy.

I still think that player will be a little OP if he can rearm, with the rearm pad a good pilot could capture an AO by themself in a few minutes. The map is just too small for that much firepower in my opinion, if the AI had anti air and knew how to use it, it would be different.

I still think that player will be a little OP if he can rearm, with the rearm pad a good pilot could capture an AO by themself in a few minutes. The map is just too small for that much firepower in my opinion, if the AI had anti air and knew how to use it, it would be different.

Via personal experience, CAS isn't that useful vs the AI. The rockets, sure, but the minigun won't kill many unless you make several passes. Its more of a shock and awe tactic I guess. Against AI at least.

Plus, I don't know if many pilots are actually good with CAS, there's a big difference between skilled flying and skilled flying with rockets and a minigun haha.

Again, I could just be completely terrible at flying CAS.